We are witnessing a peaceful revolution

Americans should be prepared for any kind of scenario now.

Harlan K. Ullman, a shrewd American analyst, once noted that there used to be two parties in America – one had a conscience but no brains, and the other always had brains but no conscience. Now, Ullman notes, we have two completely identical parties with no brains and no conscience, and he questions the meaning of their existence.
America Forever?

Home Depot's Langone Sounds Off On 2016 Race | Fox Business

Wonder what happens if the elitists refuse to allow this peaceful revolution to happen? Do the sheeple accept it and go back to voting for RINO and Establishment POS candidates? I hope not!

Any revolution is well contained within the GOP. Don't try bringing the sane population into it. We're busy eating popcorn and laughing.
sane?

the dnc has no liberals running for President, not one.

do you grasp the meaning of that?

Note to lefties: when people say there is a "revolution" in fashion or cars or even politics they don't really mean a "revolution" in the classical sense.

Wonder what happens if the elitists refuse to allow this peaceful revolution to happen? Do the sheeple accept it and go back to voting for RINO and Establishment POS candidates? I hope not!

Any revolution is well contained within the GOP. Don't try bringing the sane population into it. We're busy eating popcorn and laughing.
sane?

I understand what you are saying, but I'm having a hard time figuring out why you would say something so silly.

Ullman is a hard far right neo-con who is more senile than even Frank.

"We are witnessing a peaceful revolution"
This has the ring of truth in it. This may well precipitate the end of the Republican Party.

Eight years hence there may well be just two wings of the Democrat Party, and some vestigial remains of the old Republican Party like a Libertarian Party and a Conservative Party and fewer and fewer to identify themselves simply as Republicans.

sane?

I understand what you are saying, but I'm having a hard time figuring out why you would say something so silly.
if you are a liberal, you have no one to vote for

Forum List

Back