We Are To Blame For Dishonest Politicians

File under: 'Journalism takes a hike'

What will you do when you find out Fox News is lying to you?

Scott McClellan: White House Fed Fox News Talking Points

Former WH Press Secretary admits Bush Administration Regularly Gives "Talking Points" to Fox News Commentators

Read more...

Talking Point: An idea which may or may not be factual, meant to provide the most effective attack to saturate discourse and frame a debate. When used politically, the purpose is to propagandize by continuous repetition within media outlets until accepted as fact.

Similar to how the Communist news outlet, Pravda, and Nazi propaganda chief, Josef Goebbels, offered information to the Folks™, Scott McClellan admitted that Bush White House used Fox commentators as their spokespeople feeding them what they wanted the Folks™ to believe. At least that's what Scott McClellan now has acknowledeged.

This example is most likely a cover for what the new administration was planning on doing. Raum Emanuel was reported to have daily conference call sessions with George Step for CBS and with CNN reporters. So basically Obama staffers were giving talking-points to the press. This wasn't a rumor...it was openly reported.

Turns out Scotty boy was a two-faced back-stabbing liar trying to sell a book. A book I believe never went anywhere in short order. It's currently collecting dust on many a libs's bookshelves in between their copiy of Richard A. Clarke's "Against All Enemies" and their copy of Michael Moore's "Stupid White Men". Which is on the same shelf with their DVD copies of "Fahrenheit 9/11", and Al Gore's " An Inconvenient Truth".

I guess they're breathlessly waiting for those to come out in Blue-ray.

So let me make sure I have it straight...OK?

If you want to know the truth about politicians, simply tune into Fox News who gets their talking points from the GOP...

Republicans like Scott McClellan tell only the truth when working as press secretary for a GOP president, BUT THEN they become ball-faced liars once they leave that GOP administration.

Then I guess Fox analyst Dick Morris who worked for Bill Clinton lied when he was employed by Clinton, BUT NOW he tells only the truth...

CBS and CNN have NO choice what to report, they are forced to air Obama 'talking points' verbatim...

Did I miss anything 'Einstein'???

I tend to question Scotty boy's motives.

He was thinking dollar signs when he was telling tall tails just to sell a Bush-bashing book he knew would sell...or at least hoped it would. I wonder how many others have gotten rich or gotten better gigs just because they gave Bush the finger.

Kanye West - Gold Records
The Dixie Chicks - Sold out concerts to a bunch of libs and they're country singers
Sean Penn - Oscar for Best Actor
Barack Obama - Elected POTUS, Grammy Award, Nobel Peace Prize
Al Gore - Oscar for Best Documentary, Nobel Peace Prize
Michael Moore - Oscar for Best Documentary
George Clooney Jr. - Movie deals and voted Sexiest Man Alive
Al Franken - Elected Senator of the State of Minnesota
Barbara Streisand - Won't stop retiring
Susan Sarandan and Tim Robbins - Keep getting movie offers and keep making movies that suck

All you had to do is say Waterboarding is torture....Bush lied...and Cheney was the Devil and you've got a chance in Hollywood. The gravy-train is over with now. I guess all they can do is talk about how fucked up Obama is in private and hope a Republican gets elected in enough time to save their careers.

Last edited:
This example is most likely a cover for what the new administration was planning on doing. Raum Emanuel was reported to have daily conference call sessions with George Step for CBS and with CNN reporters. So basically Obama staffers were giving talking-points to the press. This wasn't a rumor...it was openly reported.

Turns out Scotty boy was a two-faced back-stabbing liar trying to sell a book. A book I believe never went anywhere in short order. It's currently collecting dust on many a libs's bookshelves in between their copiy of Richard A. Clarke's "Against All Enemies" and their copy of Michael Moore's "Stupid White Men". Which is on the same shelf with their DVD copies of "Fahrenheit 9/11", and Al Gore's " An Inconvenient Truth".

I guess they're breathlessly waiting for those to come out in Blue-ray.

So let me make sure I have it straight...OK?

If you want to know the truth about politicians, simply tune into Fox News who gets their talking points from the GOP...

Republicans like Scott McClellan tell only the truth when working as press secretary for a GOP president, BUT THEN they become ball-faced liars once they leave that GOP administration.

Then I guess Fox analyst Dick Morris who worked for Bill Clinton lied when he was employed by Clinton, BUT NOW he tells only the truth...

CBS and CNN have NO choice what to report, they are forced to air Obama 'talking points' verbatim...

Did I miss anything 'Einstein'???

I tend to question Scotty boy's motives.

He was thinking dollar signs when he was telling tall tails just to sell a Bush-bashing book he knew would sell...or at least hoped it would. I wonder how many others have gotten rich or gotten better gigs just because they gave Bush the finger.

Kanye West - Gold Records
The Dixie Chicks - Sold out concerts to a bunch of libs and they're country singers
Sean Penn - Oscar for Best Actor
Barack Obama - Elected POTUS, Grammy Award, Nobel Peace Prize
Al Gore - Oscar for Best Documentary, Nobel Peace Prize
Michael Moore - Oscar for Best Documentary
George Clooney Jr. - Movie deals and voted Sexiest Man Alive
Al Franken - Elected Senator of the State of Minnesota
Barbara Streisand - Won't stop retiring
Susan Sarandan and Tim Robbins - Keep getting movie offers and keep making movies that suck

All you had to do is say Waterboarding is torture....Bush lied...and Cheney was the Devil and you've got a chance in Hollywood. The gravy-train is over with now. I guess all they can do is talk about how fucked up Obama is in private and hope a Republican gets elected in enough time to save their careers.

WOW...You're really digging a huge hole of ignorance. I question your understanding of human beings. We are to believe all those people were driven by revenge? Did it EVER cross your tiny little mind that people are driven by their OWN beliefs?

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

Forum List

Back