We are tired of this bs...

If you need to stoke your hatred for White people, you will always be able to find video to fuel the fire. Ultimately that only hurts you.

When the day comes that whites take responsibility for why people don't appreciate their continuing racism, I'm going to buy a bottle of champagne and celebrate.

If you need to stoke your hatred for White people, you will always be able to find video to fuel the fire. Ultimately that only hurts you.

When the day comes that whites take responsibility for why people don't appreciate their continuing racism, I'm going to buy a bottle of champagne and celebrate.
When the day comes that blacks stop claiming
all white people are racist, I'm going to celebrate too!

Of course we will here the same retardation by the brain damaged but if things like this continue you 30 percenters are not going to like it.

Grandmother Confronts SWAT Team Officer In Court For Killing 7 Year Old Grandchild

Melanated Cop Sentenced To 40 Years For Fatal Shooting Of 6 Year Old Boy

Ok, when I stated, change the channel,
I’m going to be honest...I didn’t watch the videos

Why...because I’m so used to the
racial propaganda you spew, it gets real old...
Thus, change the channel

But, I’m sorry...that really is fucked up
and so wrong, on so many levels

How a botched raid that ended with
a 7 year old girl, who was sleeping
getting shot in the head and killed
and no one held accountable, is a miscarriage of justice

On the other hand, while I don’t feel a high speed pursuit
warrants firing shots at a fleeing offender
(unless there are special circumstances)

I do believe the 6 year old, boys death,
was due to the actions of his father
and the cops 40 year sentence was overkill

You know, everyone will have to face
The Ultimate Judge in the end

I don't post propaganda. If you actually had to live as a person of color your big mouth would be closed on a lot of things.

The white man put his childs life in jeopardy by deciding to get into a shootout with police. If that thug would have just followed the officers orders.....

I don't post propaganda.
You most certainly do
The white man put his childs life in jeopardy by deciding to get into a shootout with police. If that thug would have just followed the officers orders.....
I agree 110%, I thought I made that clear

Absolutely, if that POS would have pulled over,
the boy wouldn’t have been killed by the officer

No I do not post propaganda. Facts are not biased. And you believe propaganda that tells you white racism is fake or made up. None of that is fact. But you are white and don't face it, so like a man who has never been pregnant telling a woman there is no such thing as morning sickness, your white ass that has never spent 1 second black wants to try telling me there is no racism.

The New Racism: First you deny racism exists.

When the day comes that blacks stop claiming
all white people are racist, I'm going to celebrate too!

Then you've been celebrating your whole life.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
Of course we will here the same retardation by the brain damaged but if things like this continue you 30 percenters are not going to like it.

Grandmother Confronts SWAT Team Officer In Court For Killing 7 Year Old Grandchild

Thus, change the channel

I don't post propaganda. If you actually had to live as a person of color your big mouth would be closed on a lot of things.

I don't post propaganda.
You most certainly do

No I do not post propaganda. Facts are not biased. And you believe propaganda that tells you white racism is fake or made up. None of that is fact. But you are white and don't face it, so like a man who has never been pregnant telling a woman there is no such thing as morning sickness, your white ass that has never spent 1 second black wants to try telling me there is no racism.

Facts are not biased.
When they're interpretive, they are

For example...black unemployment is double white unemployment

Black unemployment is 7.8, white unemployment 3.3

Hmmm, the black population is 38 million
The white population is 197 million
Do the math
And you believe propaganda that tells you white racism is fake or made up.
Racism is real
But you are white and don't face it
I most certainly do
your white ass that has never spent 1 second black wants to try telling me there is no racism.
Bitch please, I've had to deal with black racism...
Racism is racism, racism is not exclusive to white people

Grow up

How can this be in a white supremacist nation? No f-ing way!!!

Stephen A. Smith poised to become richest talent in ESPN history
sas.jpg

Thus, change the channel

I don't post propaganda.
You most certainly do

Facts are not biased.
When they're interpretive, they are

For example...black unemployment is double white unemployment

Black unemployment is 7.8, white unemployment 3.3

Hmmm, the black population is 38 million
The white population is 197 million
Do the math
And you believe propaganda that tells you white racism is fake or made up.
Racism is real
But you are white and don't face it
I most certainly do
your white ass that has never spent 1 second black wants to try telling me there is no racism.
Bitch please, I've had to deal with black racism...
Racism is racism, racism is not exclusive to white people

Grow up

Black unemployment has historically been twice that of whites. There is no math that excuses this.

You have never dealt with black racism. You have dealt with blacks who point out white racism and called them racists.

sas.jpg

Wow, he found one black man making a lot of money and that's supposed to prove America is not a white supremacist nation.

ESPN's Stephen A Smith Accuses Jeff Pearlman of Racism: 'Why Are You Focusing on Me?'
Yeah in your small mind, there is only ONE. LOL...must you prove with every post your minuscule IQ...IQ2?

sas.jpg

Wow, he found one black man making a lot of money and that's supposed to prove America is not a white supremacist nation.

ESPN's Stephen A Smith Accuses Jeff Pearlman of Racism: 'Why Are You Focusing on Me?'
If it's so bad, then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Last I checked you aren't a slave here, and you are free to leave to anywhere in the world that will have you.

sas.jpg

When will theses animals stopped killing?

He handed out $20 bills to customers at a Florida Waffle House. That kindness proved fatal.
Ezekiel Hicks’ booking photo on April 7, 2019. ALACHUA
He handed out $20 bills to customers at a Florida Waffle House. That kindness proved fatal.

Forum List

Back