We are so fuct II

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
The original thread proved the obvious.

"We have met the enemy and it is us."

Its the right wing vs the left wing. The privileged class got us sucked into destroying ourselves while they keep ripping off the cash by the billions.

They don't give a shit if you all starve as long as they keep raking in the billions. You see all those stadiums filled up watching NFL, NBA, and MLB? Half of them work for the government and make $80,000 to $120,000 a year.

Did you see 60 Minutes last Sunday?
Screwed Again: 60 Minutes -- homeless children story

They count 16,000,000 homeless kids living in vehicles. If they ever figure out they won't go to bed hungry if they go to prison, they might start a crime wave to get caught. That's what I'd do.

I spent a week in jail last month. Before I could bond out I watched either 2, 3, or 4 guards on each shift in the unit. I listened to them talk about their union and their pensions. They make between $50,000 and $90,000 getting over time because they only need one guard per shift in each unit. They are on a gravy train.

Just for your info, they just gave me a law suit worth better than $1,000,000 for a false arrest because I pissed off at least 6 people who work for the State's Attorney. I'll take a week in jail for $1,000,000 once a year. My lawyer got a guy in New Haven $1,250,000 for his false arrest.

Forum List

Back