We are Setting the record on no 5% Correction

I wouldn't surprise me if the stock market had a 25%-40% correction within the next two years

You're too early and too deep. Migration forced by the deduction caps will generate a 25-30T GDP over the next two years. Multiple 5-10% hiccups as much of the Blue wall goes into default is highly likely.

It's been about 400 days since the last 5% pullback which as William pointed out has NEVER happened in the entire history of the market. It looks like we may get that in the next few days. That is not a bad thing, it is part of a normal stock market cycle.

It's been about 400 days since the last 5% pullback which as William pointed out has NEVER happened in the entire history of the market. It looks like we may get that in the next few days. That is not a bad thing, it is part of a normal stock market cycle.
Yep, corrections are fine and healthy.

My guess is that buyers are much quicker to buy on dips than they used to be.

Being an investor for 30 years or so I fully agree with that assessment. I believe that there is more impatience, for lack of a better word, than there ever has been. I was listening to CNBC this morning and the woman anchor seemed exasperated when Ralph Acampora said we could have selloffs that could last for a couple weeks. lol. So much for the long term view, I want gratification now!

This is only a slightly nutso downturn. The FANG stocks generally have insanely high PEs and close to zero net revenues.

close to does not mean at. I realize English is not your native language but do try to learn it.

Can't understand balance sheets do you?
Actual net revenue was 1.7% of net sales. that is close to zero in every industry. you eat the BS of hack analysts and are unable to use a calculator which leads me to ask do you have other learning disabilities?

We are in the longest run without at least a 5% correction ever according to most measures.

That’s true, we also have very high valuations, historically speaking. But it appears sanity may be rearing it’s head.
Headline numbers are as fake as in 2008. Walmart.com sells ebooks at half the price of Amazon and the Waltons are in negotiations with 10cent and Ali-Baba to take over etail worldwide. competition is going to get
fierce worldwide. Since that is where the biggest growth has been so far has been valuations are going to go way down. With construction being number two coupled with the mortgage cap and memories of the meltdown being fresh both here and in China we should have technical bankruptcy in the Blue wall by election day.

Can't understand balance sheets do you?
Actual net revenue was 1.7% of net sales. that is close to zero in every industry. you eat the BS of hack analysts and are unable to use a calculator which leads me to ask do you have other learning disabilities?

Facebook, market cap $550 billion, 2016 operating income $12.4 billion.

upload_2018-2-5_8-9-26.png

Operating income 45% of sales.

FB Income Statement | Facebook, Inc. Stock - Yahoo Finance

Alphabet $770 billion market cap, 2016 operating income $23.7 billion.

upload_2018-2-5_8-11-35.png

Operating income 26% of sales.

GOOGL Income Statement | Alphabet Inc. Stock - Yahoo Finance

I don't know why your moronic, error-filled ramblings bother me, but they do.

Forum List

Back