We are not in the last days. The bible is very clear about what must happen.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
WE ARE NOT IN THE LAST DAYS. THE BIBLE IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT WHAT MUST HAPPEN.

A whole bunch of people are claiming we are in the last days.

We are not even close yet if we are supposed to believe that the chronological sequence of events as depicted in the Revelation of John is going to happen.

If it is chronological and not just a jumbled up series of visions, what do you believe is the first thing that must happen? I will not tell you until I see at least ten serious posts on this topic.

"According to John, what must happen first?"

You must take in what the Bible says from old testament to new testament, not just Revelation.
1st the Gospel of Jesus as savior must be preached to the whole world. Done
2nd Israel must become a nation. Done
These two things must happen first and it has.
In John's Revelation warnings of the churches and what they are doing wrong.From Jesus time to present.
1st seal - many will claim to be Jesus has been happing since the 70's and is still ongoing.
2nd seal - peace will be gone, happening right now and will continue to happen.
3rd seal - high price of food,(staples like wheat and barley) starting to happen and will continue due to crop failure.Do not harm oil and wine - wine sales are thriving
I believe that this is where we are at now.
4 seal - continuing of war and starvation from crops failure.

The last days began almost 2 centuries ago with the establishment of freedom in this land and will continue until the work is done. How long and short that is, who knows.

The fact that Israel is a nation again is pretty strong evidence of the last days.

Forum List

Back