We are not #1?

It just reflects our extremes in distribution of wealth

The money is there, it is just in the hands of the very few

Well every time a libturd opens his mouth to argue a political point we hear "no one should go without in the richest nation on earth" I swear to god, ten times a day this shit spews forth. So what's changed? doyathink?

It reflects the excessive regulation that favors large corporations over small businesses and the individual. Get the government out of the way and we will all have a chance to be rich. We may not get rich, but we'll have an equal chance.

It reflects the excessive regulation that favors large corporations over small businesses and the individual. Get the government out of the way and we will all have a chance to be rich. We may not get rich, but we'll have an equal chance.

It reflects the extreme greed and fascism of the radical right. Power and funds in the hands of the few, while doing everything they can to keep it that way. Offshoring jobs, hiring illegals, slashing pay and benefits,...the GOP would love to turn american into a hard right wing utopia like iran or saudi arabia.

The wealthiest nations are tiny and homogeneous, not comparable to the US.

It reflects the extreme greed and fascism of the radical right. Power and funds in the hands of the few, while doing everything they can to keep it that way. Offshoring jobs, hiring illegals, slashing pay and benefits,...the GOP would love to turn american into a hard right wing utopia like iran or saudi arabia.

I disagree.​

You just want to make sure that no one reaps the rewards from their own successes any longer, so why bother to try.

I have no problems with them reaping their just rewards. I only question why our government continues policies that enable them to reap more

The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIffq85zMI4]The Newsroom: "America Isn't The Best" Speech - YouTube[/ame]

You think you have an equal chance to get rich? You poor deluded soul. Tell me have you attained that goal yet?

Well every time a libturd opens his mouth to argue a political point we hear "no one should go without in the richest nation on earth" I swear to god, ten times a day this shit spews forth. So what's changed? doyathink?

Love your vocabulary!

Forum List

Back