We are minus 1.3 million jobs since Bush

So he did shit to get it to its low point and then he counted up from what jobs would naturally be created for population growth anyways? That's supposed to be an accomplishment? It's like a basketball team losing by 20, but they were down 35 and they brag that they outscored the other team by 15.

Exactly.

FINALLY, someone understands liberal math...

You know, like when they claim that Republicans "cut spending" on milk for school kids, when they actually mean that the INCREASE in the program's spending just isn't as much as it WOULD have been if a Democrat would have been in charge.

Only in liberal math is an increase a decrease.
Or, in terms of the OP, a decrease is an increase.

One fact remains, liberals just can't admit and face the reality that the travail of liberalism is an economic constant. Now we have the Obama era, which translates into constant high employment coupled with the spin and celebration of decreased numbers at the expense of those that have lost benefits and have fallen through the cracks.

Have you heard pundits saying that jobs are up 4.1 million under BO? That made me curious to look at the numbers. So I did.

Here is the Bureau of Labor Statistics stats:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I put those numbers into a spread sheet and it is minus 1.3 million jobs since January, 2009. So don't listen to the media's lies that Obama is creating jobs.

yes because we know that the moment obama took office any negative trends the US was going through should have immediately stopped because that is how the world works in fact distortion land. Just the moment you elect a good leader any and all problems you had before are magically gone because there are no consequences for the piss poor decisions of the Bush administration.

Have you heard pundits saying that jobs are up 4.1 million under BO? That made me curious to look at the numbers. So I did.

I put those numbers into a spread sheet and it is minus 1.3 million jobs since January, 2009. So don't listen to the media's lies that Obama is creating jobs.

yes because we know that the moment obama took office any negative trends the US was going through should have immediately stopped because that is how the world works in fact distortion land. Just the moment you elect a good leader any and all problems you had before are magically gone because there are no consequences for the piss poor decisions of the Bush administration.

Okay. But what great positive trends has he created? Job growth that is consistently sub par to population growth? Obama himself said that if unemployment did not go under 8 percent then he would not deserve a second term. He literally did not know how destructive his waste would be. Sorry, but we have no more time for your "amateur." It's time to get a professional in office; a man with a proven track record in the public and private arena.

Say hello to the next fucking president of these United States: Mitty Romney!

P.S. Suck it.

About a million illegals have left the country.

I thought you guys liked that?

mario-jobs-snapshot-120709_b.jpg

10,000 Americans a day are retiring.

78 million will retire in the next 20 years.

There is going to be a labor shortage.

Yeah 4 million jobs, suuure and we have had 8+% for the entire Obama term......hmmmmm
Funny how other Presidents tended to get out of horrible economic problems after 2 years, but now we're working on 4 with no recovery in sight!
They didn't have an obstructionist GOP doing everything they can to prevent or at least slow any recovery, as you well know but would never be honest to admit.

How are GOP obstructionists when Democrats are the one putting the red tape on business? When Obama's EPA is bragging about hanging businesses. When Obama is burying us in debt? I really don't want to sing the GOP's praises, but you are a dumbfuck and you have no leg to stand on.
The GOP are obstructionists in 2 ways, they filibuster any legislation that will produce jobs, and GOP governors lay off as many public sector workers as they can get away with to try to jack up the unemployment numbers and offset the private sector gains. Once a Republican is elected president you will see GOP governors go on a hiring spree, mark my words.

They didn't have an obstructionist GOP doing everything they can to prevent or at least slow any recovery, as you well know but would never be honest to admit.

How are GOP obstructionists when Democrats are the one putting the red tape on business? When Obama's EPA is bragging about hanging businesses. When Obama is burying us in debt? I really don't want to sing the GOP's praises, but you are a dumbfuck and you have no leg to stand on.
The GOP are obstructionists in 2 ways, they filibuster any legislation that will produce jobs, and GOP governors lay off as many public sector workers as they can get away with to try to jack up the unemployment numbers and offset the private sector gains. Once a Republican is elected president you will see GOP governors go on a hiring spree, mark my words.

What the hell are you talking about? The GOP gave Obama everything he's wanted. Did he create any jobs with that stimulus money? He said there were shovel ready jobs and then "the amateur" said oh no there's not.

Republican governors will go on a hiring spree? Do you not understand the economy works? Do you really think it's hinging on public sector jobs? And at any rate, it's well documented that the public sector is thriving even while the rest of us are suffering so your argument would still be invalid.

At least you realize that there will be a job boom when Mitt is in office. Sounds like you have a reason to vote for him.

What the hell are you talking about? The GOP gave Obama everything he's wanted. Did he create any jobs with that stimulus money? He said there were shovel ready jobs and then "the amateur" said oh no there's not.

Republican governors will go on a hiring spree? Do you not understand the economy works? Do you really think it's hinging on public sector jobs? And at any rate, it's well documented that the public sector is thriving even while the rest of us are suffering so your argument would still be invalid.

At least you realize that there will be a job boom when Mitt is in office. Sounds like you have a reason to vote for him.
That is a perfect example of the complete dishonesty you have to deal with when CON$ are involved. Not only did the GOP filibuster nearly every bill they could, they even spitefully blocked Obama's cabinet appointments. Only the Right is shameless enough to call that giving Obama everything he's wanted.

Last edited:

What the hell are you talking about? The GOP gave Obama everything he's wanted.

Are you fucking insane? The GOP set a record for filibustering bills, and the only reason we have needed health insurance reform is that Obama had 26 Senate working days with a super majority.

That is a perfect example of the complete dishonesty you have to deal with when CON$ are involved. Not only did the GOP filibuster nearly every law they could, they even spitefully blocked Obama's cabinet appointments. Only the Right is shameless enough to call that giving Obama everything he's wanted.

All this fillibuster talk can be said of any party in any political season. Do you actually have any examples of how the Republicans have majorly altered Obama's economic vision or do you just like spouting your nothingness smoke screen?

Apparently - that paragraph applies to Prick Fuck too.

That is a perfect example of the complete dishonesty you have to deal with when CON$ are involved. Not only did the GOP filibuster nearly every law they could, they even spitefully blocked Obama's cabinet appointments. Only the Right is shameless enough to call that giving Obama everything he's wanted.

All this fillibuster talk can be said of any party in any political season. Do you actually have any examples of how the Republicans have majorly altered Obama's economic vision or do you just like spouting your nothingness smoke screen?

All this fillibuster talk can be said of any party in any political season
Think you need to double check that. "double" is a key word here :p

U.S. Senate: Reference Home >

Last edited:

Sort of spells out the need to have some sort of stipulation either limiting or eliminating the use of the filibuster.

LOL - Even when libs think they're giving out throw away excuses, they turn out to be lies.

Sort of spells out the need to have some sort of stipulation either limiting or eliminating the use of the filibuster.

I don't think you know what "cloture" means. It means to end the debate and have the vote. It's the opposite of fillibustering.

And the 96 times cloture has been invoked in the 3.5 Obama years is more than the 43 for all of Reagan's 2 terms. And it surpasses any equal Bush timetable.

I don't think you know what "cloture" means. It means to end the debate and have the vote. It's the opposite of fillibustering.

And the 96 times cloture has been invoked in the 3.5 Obama years is more than the 43 for all of Reagan's 2 terms. And it surpasses any equal Bush timetable.

he he he...Its cute when they think they know something.

Actually they say private sector jobs are up 4 million in the last 27 months, which dishonest CON$ervoFascists change into what you said.

Everyone knows that jobs are a LAGGING indicator and were continuing to decline due to the GOP policies that created the Bush Depression even after the day the complete failure left office.

ACTUALLY, they say Obama has CREATED 4 million private sector jobs

So Obama has nationalized private industry and is running it himself? That's news to me.

From your own link:

Obama is referring to the increase in private-sector jobs from February 2010 to May 2012. He uses February 2010 as the starting point, because that was the low point for private employment at 106,773,000 jobs. It’s been going up ever since. Right now, it’s at 111,040,000 — an increase of 4,267,000 jobs, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

So, the president is correct about the number of jobs created in the last 27 months.

But overal, during his presidency it's a net loss. Why are you desperately trying to hide that?

Forum List

Back