We are looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

agraw

Rookie
Feb 23, 2012
America
Do you like to test new gadgets and share the experience with others?
We are currently looking for permanent testers to test latest / Android tablets, and other Android related devices available
Testers will receive our tablets or related accessories.
Please PM me or Leave a message in this thread if you are interested in a permanent tester position.

First, you must send a small processing fee of $600 to become a tester...

We are currently looking for permanent testers to test latest / Android tablets, and other Android related devices available
Please PM me or Leave a message in this thread if you are interested in a permanent tester position.

Please post your social security number. I need it before entering into an agreement.

Thanks.

First, you must send a small processing fee of $600 to become a tester...

In many cases, I'm sure that's true but I believe this one may well be genuine.
A little bit of research suggests our OP isn't a spammer and may well be above board.

As I said, I'm potentially interested - if the OP is willing to consider a chap in Indonesia.

Please post your social security number. I need it before entering into an agreement.

Thanks.

Please tell me how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back