We are little more than CANNIBALS!

The worst part. There are rednecks out there who fuck turkeys. Can you imagine? Your last memory before being slaughtered is getting railed by Cletus.

Why are you prejudiced against red necks, you’re painting us with a broad brush, don’t blame me for what my brother does with his turkeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was born and raised in West Virginia. Redneck is kinda like the n-word. You can't use that word, but I can use that word. :D

The worst part. There are rednecks out there who fuck turkeys. Can you imagine? Your last memory before being slaughtered is getting railed by Cletus.

Why are you prejudiced against red necks, you’re painting us with a broad brush, don’t blame me for what my brother does with his turkeys.

I was born and raised in West Virginia. Redneck is kinda like the n-word. You can't use that word, but I can use that word. :D
Almost Heaven.

Almost Heaven.

What, is "almost Heaven" a countersign, that shows you are allowed to use the term redneck?

Almost Heaven.

What, is "almost Heaven" a countersign, that shows you are allowed to use the term redneck?

Forum List

Back