we are in real trouble...

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSoWGlyugTo]YouTube - Kagan Declines To Say Gov't Has No Power to Tell Americans What To Eat[/ame]

Kagan Declines To Say Gov't Has No Power to Tell Americans What To Eat

And liberal dumb-ass Democrats have the freakin' balls to think this clown is fit for the Supreme Court of the United States...

God fuckin' help us....

Republicans disagree as they continue to force me to pay corn farmers...

you continue to force us to educate and medicate and incarcerate illegals.

I'm not collecting the funds, supporting mandatory hospital treatment laws, or supporting incarcerating illegals.

Republicans agree with the taxation system to exploit you, most of the government programs that fund leeches is supported and enacted by Republicans and numerous people here (and Republicans in general) support incarcerating illegals.

Fail.

Republicans disagree as they continue to force me to pay corn farmers...

you continue to force us to educate and medicate and incarcerate illegals.

I'm not collecting the funds, supporting mandatory hospital treatment laws, or supporting incarcerating illegals.

Republicans agree with the taxation system to exploit you, most of the government programs that fund leeches is supported and enacted by Republicans and numerous people here (and Republicans in general) support incarcerating illegals.

Fail.

wrong! it is not a fail.

YouTube - Kagan Declines To Say Gov't Has No Power to Tell Americans What To Eat

And liberal dumb-ass Democrats have the freakin' balls to think this clown is fit for the Supreme Court of the United States...

God fuckin' help us....

The video ends before she answers the question. Could we see the rest of her response before deciding we should all panic and blame someone again?

Now, why in hell would we want to do that? ;)

Immie

Settle down , damn some of you are so stubborn and or dumb it's unbelievable.

She said EXACTLY what we should all want to hear. She said the Court's job is NOT to decide based on whether they think a law is dumb or not, but rather to make their decisions based on the constitutionality of the law.

We will be in real trouble until people fix there own lives and stop expecting the government to do it for them.

She said EXACTLY what we should all want to hear. She said the Court's job is NOT to decide based on whether they think a law is dumb or not, but rather to make their decisions based on the constitutionality of the law.

I don't think that was what she said.

About the only answer I recall is that she didn't think the court should rule based on whether or not the law was stupid.

Come to think of it, we have a lot of "stupid Laws" that I understand are still on the books.

List of Stupid Laws of America and Around the World.

Here's some from my native state:

CALIFORNIA Stupid Laws

It is illegal to give or receive oral sex.

In Cerritos, all dog waste must be removed from any yard within seven days.

In California, It is illegal to duck hunt while flying in an airplane.

In Los Angeles, customers in meat markets are prohibited from poking a turkey to see how tender it is.

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.

Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.

In Los Angeles, you can be fined for bathing two babies in the same tub at the same time.

Under California state law, it is illegal to peel an orange in a hotel room.

In Los Angeles a man is legally entitled to beat his wife with a leather belt or strap, but the belt can't be wider than 2 inches, unless he has his wife's consent to beat her with a wider strap.

In Baldwin Park, nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.

In San Francisco, it is illegal to spray people's clothing with saliva spewed out of your mouth.

You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows.

In Blythe you are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least 2 cows.

In Berkeley, California, it's against the law to whistle for your lost canary before 7 A.M.

Women may not drive in a house coat.

The owners of houses with Christmas lights on them past February second may be fined up to $250.

In California, community leaders passed an ordinance that makes it illegal for anyone to try and stop a child from playfully jumping over puddles of water.

Bowling on the sidewalk is illegal in Chico, CA.

And my home state:

FLORIDA Stupid Laws

In Florida, a special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

Oral sex is illegal in Florida.

One may not commit any “unnatural acts” with another person.

It is illegal to sell your children in Florida.

You may not kiss your wife’s breasts.

When having sex, only the missionary position is legal in Florida.

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging.

In Sarasota Florida it is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit

Unmarried couples may not commit “lewd acts” and live together in the same residence.

It is illegal to have sexual relations with a porcupine in Florida.

You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.

Crap! I'm a criminal!

Oh, and I have it on good authority (my own) that everyone of those were passed by Democrats. j/k!!!!!

Immie

About the only answer I recall is that she didn't think the court should rule based on whether or not the law was stupid.

Come to think of it, we have a lot of "stupid Laws" that I understand are still on the books.

CALIFORNIA Stupid Laws

It is illegal to give or receive oral sex.

In Cerritos, all dog waste must be removed from any yard within seven days.

In California, It is illegal to duck hunt while flying in an airplane.

In Los Angeles, customers in meat markets are prohibited from poking a turkey to see how tender it is.

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.

Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.

In Los Angeles, you can be fined for bathing two babies in the same tub at the same time.

Under California state law, it is illegal to peel an orange in a hotel room.

In Los Angeles a man is legally entitled to beat his wife with a leather belt or strap, but the belt can't be wider than 2 inches, unless he has his wife's consent to beat her with a wider strap.

In Baldwin Park, nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.

In San Francisco, it is illegal to spray people's clothing with saliva spewed out of your mouth.

You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows.

In Blythe you are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least 2 cows.

In Berkeley, California, it's against the law to whistle for your lost canary before 7 A.M.

Women may not drive in a house coat.

The owners of houses with Christmas lights on them past February second may be fined up to $250.

In California, community leaders passed an ordinance that makes it illegal for anyone to try and stop a child from playfully jumping over puddles of water.

Bowling on the sidewalk is illegal in Chico, CA.

And my home state:

FLORIDA Stupid Laws

In Florida, a special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

In Sarasota Florida it is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit

Unmarried couples may not commit “lewd acts” and live together in the same residence.

Crap! I'm a criminal!

Oh, and I have it on good authority (my own) that everyone of those were passed by Democrats. j/k!!!!!

Immie

That's exactly what she said Immie. First she said a fruit law would be stupid. Then she said , but it's not the court's job to rule on the stupidity of a law, and it isn't. Now it IS true that she didn't offer opinion the constitutionality of that law; but in as far as saying the court's job isn't to rule on stupid or not, she is correct.

YouTube - Kagan Declines To Say Gov't Has No Power to Tell Americans What To Eat

God fuckin' help us....

She's a fat ugly lesbian liberal white woman. Of course she will make a good Supreme Court Justice. There's no better choice. If she was a minority instead of being white, they probably wouldn't even take a vote but merely wave the wand and make it happen.

And my home state:

FLORIDA Stupid Laws

Crap! I'm a criminal!

Immie

That's exactly what she said Immie. First she said a fruit law would be stupid. Then she said , but it's not the court's job to rule on the stupidity of a law, and it isn't. Now it IS true that she didn't offer opinion the constitutionality of that law; but in as far as saying the court's job isn't to rule on stupid or not, she is correct.

But in the soundbite, she did not say she would not rule that it was constitutional and she did not discuss the Commerce Clause which Sen. Colburn was looking for. Of course, it was cut off at a rather opportune time.

Immie

And my home state:

Crap! I'm a criminal!

Immie

But in the soundbite, she did not say she would not rule that it was constitutional and she did not discuss the Commerce Clause which Sen. Colburn was looking for. Of course, it was cut off at a rather opportune time.

Immie

I acknowledge she didn't say either way on THAT aspect of it, I was just commenting on what she actually DID say which some were saying was an incorrect statement.

New Topics

Forum List

Back