We Are Going To Build A Wall!

Just get it done. Build the wall. I don't care how much it costs. Our Politicians blow $Trillions on things i don't support. But i fully support securing our border. So spend whatever it takes to get it done. I don't care if the Debt rises to $40 Trillion.

Spend the Taxpayer Dollars on something worthwhile for a change. And if Trump can get Mexico to contribute, that'll be a nice bonus. But if he can't, he still needs to go forward with securing our border. It's what Americans want.

Just get it done. Build the wall. I don't care how much it costs. Our Politicians blow $Trillions on things i don't support. But i fully support securing our border. So spend whatever it takes to get it done. I don't care if the Debt rises to $40 Trillion.

Spend the Taxpayer Dollars on something worthwhile for a change. And if Trump can get Mexico to contribute, that'll be a nice bonus. But if he can't, he still needs to go forward with securing our border. It's what Americans want.
I don't care how much it costs either, Mexico is paying for it.....

enforcement means more cost due to bigger government. only in right wing fantasy, do we get True advocates for smaller government.
The wall is a great investment in smaller .gov.....
by increasing maintenance and surveillance costs? only in right wing fantasy.
Versus the millions of .gov workers to process the criminals.....only in left wing fantasy......
only a warfare-State has to resort to the command economics of a PoliceStateUSA. just more right fantasy.

We should be solving our illegal problem at the federal borders with the federal powers already delegated. And, we should be generating revenue from foreign nationals with a market friendly work visa. Immigration into the Union is a federal concern, States only need to ensure lawful Commerce within the State. A federal ID, helps the States ensure their inspection laws met.

LOL the man who pays no taxes and cheats on taxes is now asking Americans to pay for his promised wall. Too funny.

Donald Trump's Tax Returns And The Empty Jewelry Box Scam

And check out. 'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston

'The Plot to Hack America: How Putin’s Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election' by Malcolm Nance

Your post started with two lies, why are you a liar? Are you a liberal that would explain it.

then, stop whining about the cost of social services.

enforcement means more cost due to bigger government. only in right wing fantasy, do we get True advocates for smaller government.
Versus the millions of .gov workers to process the criminals.....only in left wing fantasy......
only a warfare-State has to resort to the command economics of a PoliceStateUSA. just more right fantasy.

We should be solving our illegal problem at the federal borders with the federal powers already delegated. And, we should be generating revenue from foreign nationals with a market friendly work visa. Immigration into the Union is a federal concern, States only need to ensure lawful Commerce within the State. A federal ID, helps the States ensure their inspection laws met.
The wall has been approved since the 1980's.....so i agree....

Keep your services, and build me my wall. Spend whatever it takes. Period, end of story.

Prohibition has never worked in the history of our Republic.

The right wing simply likes to repeat historical mistakes, for fun and practice.

Keep your services, and build me my wall. Spend whatever it takes. Period, end of story.
mind if i wait for the voice vote, first.

bifurcation is all i usually get from the right wing.

Prohibition has never worked in the history of our Republic.

The right wing simply likes to repeat historical mistakes, for fun and practice.
Nope, it hasn't....

Disingenuous claptrap.

Requiring government to fulfill one of its limited roles is not an agenda for larger government.

Whether its a physical wall, or more gadgets and guards, Trump promised to seal the border. The trick now is to pay for it. My recommendation is a tariff on imports and a tax on money transfers to Mexico. Its entirely doable and paid for.

He actually promised a WALL.

I am glad he is not going to wait until the process of getting the money from Mexico is complete to begin construction.

And the Wall was never going to be uniform all along the border. YOu don't need a 50 ft wall in the deep desert. More a water fountain and bus stop with only trips back to Mexico.

Disingenuous claptrap.

Requiring government to fulfill one of its limited roles is not an agenda for larger government.
implementation is every thing. in this, it is. and, it is not, limited government; but right wing fantasy on a national and social basis.

Disingenuous claptrap.

implementation is every thing. in this, it is. and, it is not, limited government; but right wing fantasy on a national and social basis.
Are you sure you're in the right thread? Protecting the borders of this nation is part of the Constitutional directive of limited powers granted to the Fed. Limited government is about government overreach and keeping government tucked into the Constitutional limits placed upon it.

Disingenuous claptrap.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? Protecting the borders of this nation is part of the Constitutional directive of limited powers granted to the Fed. Limited government is about government overreach and keeping government tucked into the Constitutional limits placed upon it.
Our borders are not in danger. We simply don't have a market friendly visa program that provides for work concessions.

Disingenuous claptrap.

Our borders are not in danger. We simply don't have a market friendly visa program that provides for work concessions.
Nice misdirection. Our borders are just a line on the map, but they represent an idea that nations are sovereign. The conclusion is that illicit traffic across that border in the form of people with no legal right to be here, causes s direct harm to this nation. Therefore, the government has a duty to enforce rules and laws on who may cross over it.

Disingenuous claptrap.

Border security is a, if not THE, role of government.

Calling it a right wing fantasy does not make it so.

You have done nothing to support you odd opinion on the subject.

Disingenuous claptrap.

The millions and millions of illegals living here make your statement complete nonsense.

Forum List

Back