We are getting hammered tonight....

My power keeps going out...high winds here too. I have no idea about rain because I'm not going out side not even a foot to find out. My yard has loads of leaves and small twigs from my trees. However I have a lot of leaves remaining on the trees dang it.

I heard today that the Water was over the top of the bay bridge. They closed it this morning because of that, and of course high winds. James River bridge is closed. Hubby went to work, after one hour they closed and sent everyone home.

I'm waiting for Wavy News to see the rain totals and pictures of different areas. I'm sure Gloucester will not be mentioned because we never are! :lol:

I was watching Wavy News a little while ago. I like Don Slater.

One of my friends went to Hampton today, and she said the waves were splashing up on the HRBT on her way back.
My son had to call in from work..his area is under water. He lives by Best Buy off Jefferson Ave.

Norfolk is getting the worst of it.

Some cars flooded etc....

Chanel reporting from Cape May - sons school closed tomorrow Hubby went to check on boat Couldn't even get into the marina.I'm hoping for late opening for my school. I don't think I'll sleep well tonight.

Chanel reporting from Cape May - sons school closed tomorrow Hubby went to check on boat Couldn't even get into the marina.I'm hoping for late opening for my school. I don't think I'll sleep well tonight.

All the schools here are closed tomorrow.

Forum List

Back