We are fully aware of what the goal is with the avalanche of sexual abusers is, right?

We are fully aware of what the goal is with the avalanche of sexual abusers is, right?
Justice for the Sexual Assault victims of multiple despicable men currently occupying or seeking High Public Office?

That's funny coming from the "Used a female intern as a humidor in the Oval Office" party
Monica threw herself at Clinton. He did not assault her.

Justice for the Sexual Assault victims of multiple despicable men currently occupying or seeking High Public Office?

That's funny coming from the "Used a female intern as a humidor in the Oval Office" party
Hving sex with an underling is considered sexual harassement according to the bill Clinton signed.

Last edited:

Thou shalt not have sexual relations with a subordinate employee

And we should add thou shalt not touch a person of either sex whilst on the job.

And not off the job unless you're really sure they want touching.

but let me get this straight... unless a woman thinks it's ok for a rightwing misogynist bigoted incompetent loon to grab women by the genitals, then she deserves to be trashed?

sad

Trump didn't DO it, he just talked about it. What do you think about that sort of thing? They WILL do dirty talk. Bragging. I'm not sure it matters if they aren't saying it to us.

Look at the guys here (okay, not all of them) at Misogyny Central: they sure hate women, and no word is quite bad enough to tar women with: they keep looking for worse ones. Especially if the woman is complaining about getting grabbed, raped, harassed, etc. I assume they all have a history, since they are still doing the verbal abuse.

If we talked like that about them, they'd get they's wittle feelings all hurt.

Last edited:

Having sex with an underling is considered sexual harassement according to the Clinton signed.
What about sex with a cigar? I didn't know the cigar was her boss.

then he's even more pathetic than he seems.

but let me get this straight... unless a woman thinks it's ok for a rightwing misogynist bigoted incompetent loon to grab women by the genitals, then she deserves to be trashed?

sad

I think the goal of me too is to end sexual harassment, esp unwanted touching and verbal abuse. Employment is a harder thing.

Guys like Owl are all against harassment if it's Slick and all in for the Oranguton.

The goal is to attack Republicans, and specifically Donald Trump That's its only goal. It simply another Dim scam campaign.

really, moron? then why is it dems who were fired or resigned?

yes, it must be a plot to *get* GOP'ers

guess what, your GOP scum *should* go.

take out your own trash, hack.

They had to clear the decks or everyone would be calling them colossal hypocrites when they started demanding that Trump resign. They had nothing to lose by getting rid of Frankenstein and Conyers. Both will be replaced by liberal Democrats.

:rofl:

yes, it's a big conspiracy... how dare we think you should get rid of your sexual predators. :cuckoo:

You have more of your own than you can handle.

Having sex with an underling is considered sexual harassement according to the Clinton signed.
You're not really that studid, are you?

There is the Megyn pig and her purpose of being hired by NBC in the first place.

They all made sure for it not to appear one sided with the firing Lauer.......as they still claim they had no idea.

Notice how the women loudly claim how prominent democrats resigned. You see how they use the fake moral high ground?

This is their tactic.

300Trump-Bulls-Eye-Target.jpg

Your take on this is weird.

There is no fake moral high ground. You either take it or you don't.

Very weird.

you really have no business calling anyone else stupid, wackadoodle.

you really have no business calling anyone else stupid, wackadoodle.
Ironic.

Forum List

Back