We are from the government, and we are here to help!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
A famous line by Ron Reagan oh how that's the most terrifying words. It's been a GOP catch phrase .

Which makes me wonder about all these stories on western wildfires.

Shouldn't we let the deep red hillbilly homes burn to the ground ? I mean we wouldn't want to offend theM by sending government help ? I'm sure the cons are out there waving the fire planes off. "Buzz off big government!!!"

27 large wildfires are burning across the West. Here's the latest update

Yeah I saw it "hear" . How do u edit titles?

... never mind . Found the button.

A famous line by Ron Reagan oh how that's the most terrifying words. It's been a GOP catch phrase .

Shouldn't we let the deep red hillbilly homes burn to the ground ? I mean we wouldn't want to offend theM by sending government help ? I'm sure the cons are out there waving the fire planes off. "Buzz off big government!!!"

The federal government made it illegal for homeowners to clear away brush near their homes. That's why those wildfires are so devastating. Once again, the government creates a problem and then snowflakes blame capitalism for not solving it.

What u raving about here? Most of those big fires are tackled by inter-state cooperation. And a lot of those fires are accelerated by bad forest mgt practices from the Feds.

Except in Cal. They'll be getting LESS cooperation from the states they are trying to punish by "boycotting" them. SOME of those "boycotted" states were the largest contributors to the fire season issues out there.

The federal government made it illegal for homeowners to clear away brush near their homes. That's why those wildfires are so devastating. Once again, the government creates a problem and then snowflakes blame capitalism for not solving it.

LIe ! Many housing regs require buffer zones .

Truth is that people are moving into these dangerous areas . You act like there was never any such thing as wildfires until land management came around .

LIe ! Many housing regs require buffer zones .

Truth is that people are moving into these dangerous areas . You act like there was never any such thing as wildfires until land management came around .
Most of the homes in California are built in what were once considered "dangerous areas." Only they weren't dangerous until a new breed of forest management appeared on the scene that said the land near your home has to remain "natural."

Burning Up the West: Feds, Greens Cause Catastrophic Fires

Forum List

Back