we are entering the final phase of civilization...

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
...one in which we are slashing the budgets of the very agencies that are vital to prepare for the devastation ahead. FEMA, EPA, along with programs at NASA dealing with climate change.

hurricane after hurricane, monster storm after monster storm, flood after flood, wildfire after wildfire, drought after drought, tornado after tornado will gradually cripple the empire, draining its wealth and resources and creating swaths of territory defined by lawlessness and squalor.

• Banned
these dead zones will obliterate not only commercial and residential life but also military assets, something mike apparently doesnt care about

the Pentagon manages a global real estate portfolio that includes over 555,000 facilities and 28 million acres of land, all of which will be impacted by climate change in some major way

the existential peril facing america is not in the middle east but in the seas and skies

More unfounded blubbering. Are you looking in a crystal ball?

th

• Banned
nuclear power plants, including Turkey Point, which is on the edge of Biscayne Bay in Miami, will face meltdowns, like the plant in Japan after it was destroyed by a tsunami. these plants will spew radioactive waste into the sea and air. the disasters will be too overwhelming to manage. we will enter the long emergency. when that happens, our experiment in civilization will terminate

Here is a Tweet from The Giant Orange Anus himself, from this morning:

REMEMBER FLORIDA: I have been President of the United States for almost two years. During that time Senator Bill Nelson didn’t call me once. Rick Scott called constantly requesting dollars plus for Florida. Did a GREAT job on hurricanes. VOTE SCOTT!
7:35 AM - 5 Nov 2018

Rick Scott is a Republican.
Every Republican on this board has been whining like a little fvcking baby that the GOP is all about taking care of your self & NOT taking hand outs & welfare.
Then why in Hell is Rick Scott "constantly" calling up the Giant Orange Anus begging for money for a red state?

got a timeline on this era of doom?
I mean, if your saying sometime in the next 10,000,000 years I may agree with you.
If it is shorter term i need to know so i can start squandering borrowed money on hookers and booze with no fear of the consequences.

• Banned
the amount of real estate at risk in NY is mind-boggling. 72K buildings worth 150 billion dollars stand in flood zones.

nuclear power plants, including Turkey Point, which is on the edge of Biscayne Bay in Miami, will face meltdowns, like the plant in Japan after it was destroyed by a tsunami. these plants will spew radioactive waste into the sea and air. the disasters will be too overwhelming to manage. we will enter the long emergency. when that happens, our experiment in civilization will terminate

There is certainly a lot of spewing huh?

got a timeline on this era of doom?
I mean, if your saying sometime in the next 10,000,000 years I may agree with you.
If it is shorter term i need to know so i can start squandering borrowed money on hookers and booze with no fear of the consequences.
it all starts in the next year and beyond

Well the end of days does get closer every day. The Gog and Magog treaty was signed in the 90s when Putin ran the FSB

in today's political climate, open discussion of the security risks of climate change is viewed as treasonous

trees will turn brown and die as they suck up salt water. we will retreat to higher ground, cover our roofs with solar panels, finally stop using plastic, and go vegan, but it will all be too late

REMEMBER FLORIDA: I have been President of the United States for almost two years. During that time Senator Bill Nelson didn’t call me once. Rick Scott called constantly requesting dollars plus for Florida. Did a GREAT job on hurricanes. VOTE SCOTT!

Every Republican on this board has been whining like a little fvcking baby that the GOP is all about taking care of your self & NOT taking hand outs & welfare.
Then why in Hell is Rick Scott "constantly" calling up the Giant Orange Anus begging for money for a red state?
No liar, we are for taking care of ourselves and not getting help unless it's really needed. Next lie.

...one in which we are slashing the budgets of the very agencies that are vital to prepare for the devastation ahead. FEMA, EPA, along with programs at NASA dealing with climate change.

hurricane after hurricane, monster storm after monster storm, flood after flood, wildfire after wildfire, drought after drought, tornado after tornado will gradually cripple the empire, draining its wealth and resources and creating swaths of territory defined by lawlessness and squalor.

Oh NOOOOEESSSSSSS!!!! You'd better spend all of your money on carbon credits in order to appease the Climate Change Gawd!

No liar, we are for taking care of ourselves and not getting help unless it's really needed. Next lie.

Liar; you have your hand out every chance you get, begging for a ruble.

Every religion since the beginning of time has said that they are in the "end days". The religion of catastrophic climate change is no different. There is no power to be had over people by saying that the world is going to continue spinning on its axis, and we will adapt to whatever comes along just as we always have. If you want power over people, you have to scare them...it is a shitty way to make a living but plenty of charlatans throughout history have been perfectly willing to do it.

Forum List

Back