We are buying a house...finally!!!!

Thank you Newguy,that is very nice. I will look at it that way. Got a definite closing date of 5-14 today. We are packing ,packing,packing!!!!

make sure you get an independent inspection done by someone who has good references otherwise you could get stuck with all the hidden problems that the sellers or the reality agent didn't tell you about.

Originally posted by Lefty Wilbury
make sure you get an independent inspection done by someone who has good references otherwise you could get stuck with all the hidden problems that the sellers or the reality agent didn't tell you about.

Allready done!We had our inspector in a couple weeks ago and he gave it a good overall rating. There were some electrical issues which we insisted on them fixing which they agreed to no problem. He also did a termite inspection and that was good too. They find tons of little things,but some of them costs just a few dollars to fix,so we didn't bother with those. The electric panel in the basement was double tapped and they had the furnace and the air conditioner on the same circuit. We had an electrician go in and he made a list of everything he would fix if it were his house and thankfully,they agreed.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hey good luck to you guys Krisy! hope you find all you were looking for in your new home!:)

:D :) Thanks sir!

Originally posted by krisy
I really cannot wait for the yard. As silly as it sounds,I don't want the pool in the back yard and Kevin does. We are having some "nice" discussions on that. I want the extra room and don't want the expense or upkeep. My main reason though is that we have a very active 3 year old and the neighborhood is FULL of children. It just makes me nervous. I know every kid in the nieghborhood will be at our house for a swim and I don't want to go there.

Kevin on the other hand is trying to get our 9 year old son on his side for the pool-very dirty!

I say,let"s get an inflatable one that we can take down anytime we want. I know my answer is the mosrt reasonable,don't ya think:D :D
He is on me side already

Forum List

Back