We are below 400,000 new unemployment claims. Yahoo!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
We are below 400,000 new unemployment claims. Yahoo!

The Unadjusted numbers tell the truth. We are almost back to normal in Unemployment Insurance Claims this morning. Of course there are many other things that need to improve, but this is the biggest step.

UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 399,570 in the week ending July 31, a decrease of 14,247 from the previous week. There were 466,695 initial claims in the comparable week in 2009.

U.S. Department of Labor: Employment & Training Administration (ETA) News Releases

Remember, in a Service Sector economy the first thing you have to improve is the rate of Job Loss. Obama has worked a miracle in that regard. In January, we were losing 800,000 jobs a week. To get it down to below 400,000 is a wonderful thing.

Let us sing praises to our fearless leader.

According to the AP, the number is 479,000. Am I missing something significant?

The Associated Press: New claims for jobless benefits rise to 479K

No, you got it correct as far as I can tell at this point.

Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims increase to 479,000

The DOL reports on weekly unemployment insurance claims:

** Snippet **

In the week ending July 31, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 479,000, an increase of 19,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 460,000. The 4-week moving average was 458,500, an increase of 5,250 from the previous week's revised average of 453,250.

The advance number for seasonally adjusted insured unemployment during the week ending July 24 was 4,537,000, a decrease of 34,000 from the preceding week's revised level of 4,571,000.

Those are the Fake numbers that the DOL puts out. The real number of Claims was below 400,000 and is further down in their report. The make up numbers are totally phony and are used for political purposes. Don't believe them. The lying sacks of shit who make up those phony numbers need to be tried for treason and executed.

Those are the Fake numbers that the DOL puts out. The real number of Claims was below 400,000 and is further down in their report. The make up numbers are totally phony and are used for political purposes. Don't believe them. The lying sacks of shit who make up those phony numbers need to be tried for treason and executed.

Why would the dept of labor put out fake numbers, when it just makes things look bad for those in power? Or are you saying that politicians want things to look worse than they are? Why would they want this with an election coming up? Or am I missing your point completely?

Why would the dept of labor put out fake numbers, when it just makes things look bad for those in power? Or are you saying that politicians want things to look worse than they are? Why would they want this with an election coming up? Or am I missing your point completely?

All I know is that there are two sets of numbers with the truthful numbers buried further in the report. The phony numbers are always totally bogus. Supposedly they are "Seasonally Adjusted" but there has never been a correlation between logic and reality with those numbers.

The actual numbers are the people who filed Claims for Unemployment Insurance. Supposedly you being a sheeple are too stupid to be able to understand the real numbers, so that is why they are buried in the report.

ALWAYS stick with the real numbers and you will really know what is going on.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back