We Are ‘Apes,‘

Of course even an idiot knows the answer to that one. Looks like a lotta people believe the same thing though, doesn't it? I like to hope for the best and that would be that such a man lived and walked amoung us and taught the simplest of lessons, that love really doesn't need any 'proof'.

So instead of "no doubt", now it's "I hope"?

Okay. If you want to pin me down on my religious beliefs I think it's only fair to tell you they are spotty at best. I do not believe alot of the things in the Bible, I believe they were perhaps interpretations of something a very primitive people saw or dreamed about. I believe in a Supreme Being but Im not at all sure of his true nature or if he was even 'supernatural', or if he was even a God. In Genesis it is written 'we will make man in OUR image' which indicates to me it was a joint venture at best. Jesus makes sense to me when I think of a man with an advanced intelligence. It would be a shame if such a man never existed but right now, my gut tells me he did exist and I ALWAYS listen to my gut. :D
What 'proof' do you think I can give you? No one can do that. I think your question is disingenious at best.
I'm just always intrigued how people can believe important things like our existence based on myths, wishful thinking and outright lies. I find it bizarre.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjxOVOLKkdQ]Christian Bullshit Nailed by Bill Maher - Antitheist Atheist - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A41WZBcmnfc]Bill Maher - Atheism Not a Religion + Mitt Romney in-Law Unbaptism (Real Time New Rules 02-03-2012) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIGYGat3nT0]Bill Maher on evolution - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyxxTT5la6Q]Bill Maher Evolution & Swine Flu - YouTube[/ame]

So instead of "no doubt", now it's "I hope"?

Okay. If you want to pin me down on my religious beliefs I think it's only fair to tell you they are spotty at best. I do not believe alot of the things in the Bible, I believe they were perhaps interpretations of something a very primitive people saw or dreamed about. I believe in a Supreme Being but Im not at all sure of his true nature or if he was even 'supernatural', or if he was even a God. In Genesis it is written 'we will make man in OUR image' which indicates to me it was a joint venture at best. Jesus makes sense to me when I think of a man with an advanced intelligence. It would be a shame if such a man never existed but right now, my gut tells me he did exist and I ALWAYS listen to my gut. :D
What 'proof' do you think I can give you? No one can do that. I think your question is disingenious at best.
I'm just always intrigued how people can believe important things like our existence based on myths, wishful thinking and outright lies. I find it bizarre.

You should read 'Fallen Angels'
It concerns the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher, two Dead Sea scroll discoveries in 1947 that didn't make it into the Bible which was a sloppily edited text at best, or a razor sharp cover up at least. The men of the church were very picky about what they let us know about. It answers a lot of questions and brings up some more interesting one's. If you read the Bible as a poetic effort instead of a factual account you'll get more out of it.

Atheist Richard Dawkins Tells Playboy: We Are ‘Apes,‘ Evidence for Jesus’ Existence ‘Is Surprisingly Shaky’ & Christ Dying for Humanity‘s Sins Is a ’Truly Disgusting Idea’

August 26, 2012

Famed atheist Richard Dawkins sat down with Playboy Magazine to discuss “the simple beauty of evolution, the improbability of God and why the pope should be arrested,” among other subjects. As usual, Dawkins took a provocative approach in the interview — one that people of faith will surely find offensive. These contentious anti-religious views appear in the September issue of Playboy.

---

Richard Dawkins Tells Playboy About Jesus, Evolution & Atheism | TheBlaze.com

Scientist hate the fact that we are really really different than anything else, so they get retards like this to say we are the same.

Saying human are apes is like saying apples are oranges, basing your argument on the fact that both are fruit.

we have hair, not fur
we have opposable thumbs
we walk upright all the time, unless drunk
we have teeth, not fangs
we suck at climbing trees

and that's just some physical differences, never mind that vast mental range we have.

oh and, I didn't miss the irony of the religious finding this in Playboy.

no
I
did
not

Are you refering to the fact we humans have a gene that isn't found anywhere else in creation because that is true. It's totally unexplained.

Atheist Richard Dawkins Tells Playboy: We Are ‘Apes,‘ Evidence for Jesus’ Existence ‘Is Surprisingly Shaky’ & Christ Dying for Humanity‘s Sins Is a ’Truly Disgusting Idea’

August 26, 2012

Famed atheist Richard Dawkins sat down with Playboy Magazine to discuss “the simple beauty of evolution, the improbability of God and why the pope should be arrested,” among other subjects. As usual, Dawkins took a provocative approach in the interview — one that people of faith will surely find offensive. These contentious anti-religious views appear in the September issue of Playboy.

---

Scientist hate the fact that we are really really different than anything else, so they get retards like this to say we are the same.

Saying human are apes is like saying apples are oranges, basing your argument on the fact that both are fruit.

we have hair, not fur
we have opposable thumbs
we have teeth, not fangs

and that's just some physical differences, never mind that vast mental range we have.

no
I
did
not

Are you refering to the fact we humans have a gene that isn't found anywhere else in creation because that is true. It's totally unexplained.

Let's Scientific American explain it for you:

If mutations occur at random over the entire sequence of a species' genome, how can a complex organ such as an eye evolve? How can all the mutations that direct the development of that organ be concentrated in the right places?: Scientific Ameri

we have hair, not fur
we have opposable thumbs
we have teeth, not fangs

no
I
did
not

If mutations occur at random over the entire sequence of a species' genome, how can a complex organ such as an eye evolve? How can all the mutations that direct the development of that organ be concentrated in the right places?: Scientific Ameri

Good stuff. Here's an aticle about just ONE of the new genes that have been discovered.
New DNA analysis shows ancient humans interbred with Denisovans : Nature News & Comment

The idea that we are on par with Apes is truly a disgusting idea.

Name ONE animal that has it's own spoken and written language.

What do you mean by "on par" with apes? It's a scientific fact that we are apes, deal with it.
Apes are classified as "Homo Sapiens" now? :confused:

No apes are not Homo sapiens but apes are primates of one group (Pongidae) and we are Primates of another (Homonidae). Not brother and sister but cousins to be sure.

August 26, 2012

---

we have hair, not fur
we have opposable thumbs
we have teeth, not fangs

no
I
did
not

I think you need to check your definitions Hair is fur, we both have opposal thumbs, we both have teeth. Canines (you know those longer sharper teeth) are in both species just more prominent in lower apes. OF course I know you won't do anything but believe what Limbaugh, Fox news and the Koch brothers tell you to think,

August 26, 2012

---

we have hair, not fur
we have opposable thumbs
we have teeth, not fangs

no
I
did
not

no, I had no knowledge of such a gene.

I study a lot about evolution b/c I thought it was kinda cool, unfortunately I read toooo much Darwin and realized that he's full of shit.

He came across a flower that kept it's nectar 10" down inside. So darwin assumed that there had to be a bug with a 10" tongue. And later on such a moth was found. thus proving him evolution to be full of shit.

The flower would never had existed w/o the moth, and the moth wouldn't have needed such a tongue w/o such a flower. Something put them both there at the same time.

August 26, 2012

---

we have hair, not fur
we have opposable thumbs
we have teeth, not fangs

no
I
did
not

I think you need to check your definitions Hair is fur, we both have opposal thumbs, we both have teeth. Canines (you know those longer sharper teeth) are in both species just more prominent in lower apes. OF course I know you won't do anything but believe what Limbaugh, Fox news and the Koch brothers tell you to think,

Did the msn, obama and soros tell you to end that with idiotic line?

you don't know me retard

we have hair, not fur
we have opposable thumbs
we have teeth, not fangs

no
I
did
not

veritass008.gif

Forum List

Back