"We Are Anonymous"

That's what I've been thinking since I read the book. They can 'use their power' for good or evil.

I wouldn't want to get on their bad side.

I believe Anonymous is a bunch of feds and cia agents posing as hackers to help get the internet censored. All of the hack attacks have done nothing but test the waters. They are trying to get leverage so the UN can clamp down on free speech on the internet.

"Anonymous" is essentially a vigilante organization. It is the inevitable result of degenerate government; there is no example of degenerate government NOT producing adversaries that don't play by establishment rules.

One certainly hopes that Anonymous doesn't stop with exposing US government crimes in Afghanistan as well as rock solid evidence proving Afghan "allies" serving side by side with Americans are killing larger numbers of American troops than previously admitted by the filthy god damned scum in the Emerald City. Not to mention soldiers of other nations stupid enough to meddle in Afghan business are being killed by Afghans serving side by side with them.

No regular citizen of any nation need fear Anonymous.

And one hopes that eventually Anonymous will take a larger role in redressing government scumminess and corporate degeneracies. A much larger and more physical role.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back