We are already living under Martial Law thanks to Obama and Bush

Hey OP, do you even know what martial law IS?

Here..............lemmie help you out.....................

martial law
See more synonyms for martial law on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. the law temporarily imposed upon an area by state or national military forces when civil authority has broken down or during wartime military operations.
  2. the law imposed upon a defeated country or occupied territory by the military forces of the occupying power.

So, let me ask you....................WHEN was the military patrolling the streets of downtown USA? Quick answer.....................they haven't in this century.

You're just trying to use scary language to scare others into thinking like you do. Martial law hasn't been invoked by Obama, and it's not being used by Trump.

Hey CIA employee,tell that to all the residents around the country where the MILITARY has patrolled NEIGHBOORHOODS.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

this is just ONE city it happened in.It goes on EVERYWHERE around the country shil but your boss at langley already informed you of that though as we both know.:abgg2q.jpg:

this poster in the comments section under the video nailed it.:2up:

You idiots ignore that this is a violation of the constitution you stupid fuck.:abgg2q.jpg:

By what authority does the military have to do so? If I was there I would protest it. I would make a big scene! The military has no authority to do so. If it was declared martial law I could see that.

another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see.LOL

hey CIA agent sailer,glad you agree with me it IS funny that braiwnashed sheep afraid of the truth taxman posted a funny since he could not counter facts.LOL

Actually, the reason I posted "Funny and Agree for that post is because you quoted yourself answering me with the videos, then you quoted YOURSELF and called YOURSELF "another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see."

All a person has to do to see that is hit the "click to expand" button, and they can read it for themselves.

Yeah, I DO find it funny that you quoted yourself and called yourself a brainwashed sheep. Might wanna pay closer attention to your posts.

For anyone else on this thread that is curious, post number 20 is where he quotes himself and calls himself a brainwashed sheep. Yes, I did say "funny and agree" to that.

reading comprehension problems as always,I called taxman the brainwashed sheep,do try and keep up around here.:laughing0301:

Like I said, anyone can use the "click to expand" button and see that you quoted YOURSELF, and called YOURSELF as well as Taxman a brainwashed sheep.

Hey CIA employee,tell that to all the residents around the country where the MILITARY has patrolled NEIGHBOORHOODS.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

this is just ONE city it happened in.It goes on EVERYWHERE around the country shil but your boss at langley already informed you of that though as we both know.:abgg2q.jpg:

You idiots ignore that this is a violation of the constitution you stupid fuck.:abgg2q.jpg:

By what authority does the military have to do so? If I was there I would protest it. I would make a big scene! The military has no authority to do so. If it was declared martial law I could see that.

another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see.LOL

hey CIA agent sailer,glad you agree with me it IS funny that braiwnashed sheep afraid of the truth taxman posted a funny since he could not counter facts.LOL

Actually, the reason I posted "Funny and Agree for that post is because you quoted yourself answering me with the videos, then you quoted YOURSELF and called YOURSELF "another brainwashed scared sheep posting a funny since he is denial and the truth scares him i see."

All a person has to do to see that is hit the "click to expand" button, and they can read it for themselves.

Yeah, I DO find it funny that you quoted yourself and called yourself a brainwashed sheep. Might wanna pay closer attention to your posts.

For anyone else on this thread that is curious, post number 20 is where he quotes himself and calls himself a brainwashed sheep. Yes, I did say "funny and agree" to that.

reading comprehension problems as always,I called taxman the brainwashed sheep,do try and keep up around here.:laughing0301:

Like I said, anyone can use the "click to expand" button and see that you quoted YOURSELF, and called YOURSELF as well as Taxman a brainwashed sheep.

I just took a look at post 20. That's hilarious!

I just took a look at post 20. That's hilarious!

I know, right? I love it when idiots quote themselves and then say bad things about the post they just quoted (which was them).

martial law
noun
  1. the law temporarily imposed upon an area by state or national military forces when civil authority has broken down or during wartime military operations.
  2. the law imposed upon a defeated country or occupied territory by the military forces of the occupying power.

So, let me ask you....................WHEN was the military patrolling the streets of downtown USA? Quick answer.....................they haven't in this century.

You're just trying to use scary language to scare others into thinking like you do. Martial law hasn't been invoked by Obama, and it's not being used by Trump.

Wow.....................you have a conspiracy YouTuber who is saying that he feels like there is some kind of shadow occupation in St. Louis (there isn't) and they are driving military vehicles around to get the public used to them so when the occupation happens, we won't notice, while your second video is some idiot who saw 3 APC's in a DEFENSE CONTRACTOR PARKING LOT, and somehow, that is "proof" that St. Louis is under martial law.

Really? You're gonna stick with that story?

And by the way, never went to Langley. Spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy in service to this country.

hey CIA stupid fuck shill,you have NEVER debunked facts that 9/11 was an inside job here in this thread,give it stupid fuck.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

tax man and toto can only post funnies in defeat like the monkey trolls they are knowing i took them to school and backed them up against the wall with nowhere to run with these two videos below.same as CIA shills clayton and sailer,NOBODY on this thread could refute the evidence in these two videos in this thread,they could only throw one liner insults in defeat like stupid fuck coward toto always does when he knows he is defeated.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

not ONE troll such as toto has ever attempted to debunk them cause they know they cant.:abgg2q.jpg:

The only thing I dont like about this article is it fails to mention that Obama just expanded what Bush got started.

wanted to put this in current events but the facist commie mod dictaters dont have any interest in pesky facts and will just move it to the rubber room so better here than there.the rubber room it wont get read which is WHY the commie facits mods here always move items like this there.LOL

We are already living under many forms of Obama’s “martial law” deep state control: It’s time for Trump to restore America
lol

You can't be serious.

There is no "deep state," Trump is a threat to our democratic institutions, and you and the author of the opinion piece are clearly ignorant as to what constitutes martial law.

LMAO! There is a "shadow government" and a deep state that manages the affairs of it using senior executive officials. If there is no "shadow government", how can there be higher security clearances than that of POTUS? Who are these people, who elected them and where is the oversight????

I always knew you were incredibly naive but to what extent was the question.
Make no mistake, we are in a police state and if we were not under martial law, why is the Lieber Code still in effect? Why are we considered "enemies of the state" per FDR's changing of a few words from the "trading with the enemy" act of 1917 in 1933 when USA.INC filed chapter 11 bankruptcy?

You are clueless....absolutely clueless.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He is about the biggest dumbfuck i have ever encounter other than CIA employee WRONGwinger.a troll who STILL thinks the Rams play in ST LOUIS.:abgg2q.jpg:this moron probably thinks that as well i am sure they are so much alike.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha: pesky facts like those you mentioned will never register with him of course.:iyfyus.jpg:

Having to come to terms with the way things actually are as opposed to what we have programmed to believe can be a very daunting task. It's easier to stay in the left versus right paradigm of "divide and conquer".

martial law
noun

Why are we still under the Lieber Code? Why did FDR make us enemy combatants in March of 1933 when USA.INC went bankrupt? By changing a few words in the 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917, he made all 14th amendment citizens conquered "enemies of the state" and were compelled to turn in their gold (real money) for notes of debt (Federal Reserve Notes) or face prison time and a hefty fine? You know so very little but yet you talk shit allll the time.

Amendment XIV.

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article 1, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

That was some mighty fine "cutting and pasting" there....now, let's see you explain as to what that means and the repercussions thereof?

So is American "conservatism" as batshit crazy as 9/11 Inside Nutjob, aka LA RAM FAN?

9/11/01 was an inside job and it accomplished many things for the owners of USA.INC. Watch this...I dare ya.....

yeah they of course will never take you up on the dare. LOL,they always show they are cowards always running off anytime you take them to school with videos they dont want to see.:abgg2q.jpg: same as they have done with that video i posted on here MULTIPLE times they have no answers for, because they obviously did not view it,they wont view that one either,they always do this anytime you issue that challenge as you can see from the way they ran off from that video i posted multiple times only to watch them do this in defeat-
ignore.jpg

:iyfyus.jpg:

martial law
noun

Why are we still under the Lieber Code? Why did FDR make us enemy combatants in March of 1933 when USA.INC went bankrupt? By changing a few words in the 1917 Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917, he made all 14th amendment citizens conquered "enemies of the state" and were compelled to turn in their gold (real money) for notes of debt (Federal Reserve Notes) or face prison time and a hefty fine? You know so very little but yet you talk shit allll the time.

Amendment XIV.

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article 1, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age,* and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

That was some mighty fine "cutting and pasting" there....now, let's see you explain as to what that means and the repercussions thereof?

you sure called that one,I could not have said it any better.LOL it was all pretty pointless drivel since my video proves we are under martial law now.LOL

So is American "conservatism" as batshit crazy as 9/11 Inside Nutjob, aka LA RAM FAN?

9/11/01 was an inside job and it accomplished many things for the owners of USA.INC. Watch this...I dare ya.....

I just watched that video,excellent stuff.no wonder the shills got the hell out of dodge,they know they cant counter the evidence in this video and the video of mine i posted multiple times.they know they are licked so in typical fashion,they can only throw insults in defeat while running off with their tail between their legs:haha::laughing0301::lmao:

If there was any doubt about what happened on 9/11/01, this should settle this case......

The fact that the establishment is ignoring these new developments is most unsettling. The reality is we are living in dystopian times.

If an local jurisdiction emasculates you...you are living under martial law or whatever you want to call it. Any questioning of the most stupid crap is not allowed. And somewhere else a person snaps and innocents die.

If there was any doubt about what happened on 9/11/01, this should settle this case......

Y'all have so many conspiracies, I'm trying to place this one in the pantheon of batshit.

Is the CIA supposed to have planted the thermite? Or Omar Al-Bayoumi wired the WTC for bombs?

The only thing I dont like about this article is it fails to mention that Obama just expanded what Bush got started.

wanted to put this in current events but the facist commie mod dictaters dont have any interest in pesky facts and will just move it to the rubber room so better here than there.the rubber room it wont get read which is WHY the commie facits mods here always move items like this there.LOL

We are already living under many forms of Obama’s “martial law” deep state control: It’s time for Trump to restore America

Sad: Did you get caught Boarding with Cherry Bombs in your backpack again?
`

Yanno...................sometimes it helps to understand the definition of things you are trying to scare people with.

Here..............lemmie help you out.......................

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
mar·tial law
noun
noun: martial law

1. military government, involving the suspension of ordinary law.
    "unlike the previous military interventions, the general did not declare martial law"

So.............................my question is...............when exactly did the government suspend ordinary law and put the military in charge? And, exactly what rights have you lost? I can still travel freely from one state to the other, can buy just about anything I used to buy when I was younger, and can even stay out late at night after dark. How exactly has "martial law" been imposed in the United States? This sounds like a bunch of hyperbolic squawking trying to say "Biden bad".

I just went back to the OP and found out this is a zombie thread, resurrected for no apparent purpose.

I also re-read the thread, and saw that most of the videos posted by the OP have since been taken down and are no longer available. Probably because it was a bunch of crap in the first place.

And, I still stand by my statement that there is no martial law currently in the US. Go ahead you conspiracy theorists, prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back