We are all victims of the communist,liberal duvide and conquer machine...

This is my analysis.And if you understand the lefts motivations,and human psychology,the pieces match together.
socalled fucking progressives.
I encountered this by a known board hypocrite on my calling out racism.
THIS IS EVOLUTION AND THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX..

The fucking left is living in the stoneages.
stoneage tactics.
SUPERFICIAL DIVISIONING..
The identifying and grouping of similar biological superficial human charactoristics(skin color)and regional separatives (ancestral origin)to separate,divide,exploit,and cobquer to create self victimization and separative divisioning to exploit,and perceive benefit for cateforized liberally separated groups,only to benefit the architects of such social engineering to take away individual identity,independence,and splitering of the american society for purposes of the benefit of the communist social engineers,and to destroy an independent nation and industry.

Even by science..
proven if society were puppets and robots in groups,we wouldnt have the spirit,individual identity,and aability of free will,which the liberals say we dont have.
we have our own individual DNA,that scientifically dispels the liberal mantra.also,from a spiritually backed perspective,we are all one society here in america,because we are created like grains of sand,all individual,but all the same.

We ARW AMERICANS.regardless of superficial differentiations,dobt let the libs create a selfvictim out of you!!!

Here's a hint.

If you wish to attain political influence, it's best that you pay attention to;

1. Spelling
2. Grammar
3. Proper use of punctuation
4. Proper use of spaces
5. Ability to discern between rational argument and shrill hyperbole.

Best of luck in your political career.

Party pooper.

Can you honestly say, without a doubt, that a nation united can survive? I dont think it can. Dissenting against your country whenever you can is the most HONORABLE thing you can do. Free speech is the most important part of the constitution founded by people wearing godforsaken wigs.

Can you honestly say, without a doubt, that a nation united can survive? I dont think it can. Dissenting against your country whenever you can is the most HONORABLE thing you can do. Free speech is the most important part of the constitution founded by people wearing godforsaken wigs.

And despite the hyperbole, this dissent may lead to thoughts that are useful to the nation.

The problem is, the communist-driven Leftists are uniting against the principles laid down by those wig-wearing patriots.

Which is a game-changer.

I could care less about the communists, and I could care less about the wig wearing patriots. They mean ZERO to me. Z E R O After 74 years of living here I have finally figured things out.

I only thanked your first post because your avatar has a picture of what I assume is you. I often wonder what the psychopaths on this site look like and your avatar really scratches that itch for me. So thanks!

SilenceOfTheLambs_2.jpg

For once,id like to see this liberal scum debate or refute anything i post without diversion or insult tactics. This is why your communist ship is a sinking one.

For once, I'd like to see you make one post that actually makes sense.

Ain't gonna happen though.

Suggestions ... While you're still living at home with mom, take some English As A First Language courses. Once you learn the language of your own country, you can rant and rave about others learning it. You might also consider a course in using a keyboard. Pay special attention to the shift key. You'll find it under your pinky finger.

As long as you write like a retarded 12 year old, you really don't have much cred with the rabid, radical and stupid rw.

Also, and this is a small thing, quit lying with almost every thread. You're not fooling anyone.

Hey faggy neddite,try using whatever left of your burnt brain,and instead of using the typical lib diversion and insults,try to debate my points.
yall never do. Get lost.

Heres a tip to liberals-
to have a credible opinion
stick to the OP.

Debate facts.

Here's a tip for you: you're insane; you are not credible on any subject other than delusional grandiosity.

194081.jpg

Sorry about that Mr. Bolton. Your music sucks, but it's cruel to compare you to EmpiricStupidity.

Hey josefk,unless you have anything intelligent to add or debate,get lost,burnout...

I thought I was already lost just by being here. I mean, your threads are pretty much the nether region of stupidity.

Forum List

Back