We are all victims of the communist,liberal duvide and conquer machine...

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
This is my analysis.And if you understand the lefts motivations,and human psychology,the pieces match together.
socalled fucking progressives.
I encountered this by a known board hypocrite on my calling out racism.
THIS IS EVOLUTION AND THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX..

The fucking left is living in the stoneages.
stoneage tactics.
SUPERFICIAL DIVISIONING..
The identifying and grouping of similar biological superficial human charactoristics(skin color)and regional separatives (ancestral origin)to separate,divide,exploit,and cobquer to create self victimization and separative divisioning to exploit,and perceive benefit for cateforized liberally separated groups,only to benefit the architects of such social engineering to take away individual identity,independence,and splitering of the american society for purposes of the benefit of the communist social engineers,and to destroy an independent nation and industry.

Even by science..
proven if society were puppets and robots in groups,we wouldnt have the spirit,individual identity,and aability of free will,which the liberals say we dont have.
we have our own individual DNA,that scientifically dispels the liberal mantra.also,from a spiritually backed perspective,we are all one society here in america,because we are created like grains of sand,all individual,but all the same.

We ARW AMERICANS.regardless of superficial differentiations,dobt let the libs create a selfvictim out of you!!!

• Banned
The two biggest hypocrite socalled civil rights champions LBJ,and JFK,were the biggeat racist male c chauvanist exploitive pigs.just look at crusaderfranks sig....

Can someone who replies to his own posts multiple times (i.e. carries on a conversation with HIMSELF) be trusted doing political analysis?

• Banned
For once,id like to see this liberal scum debate or refute anything i post without diversion or insult tactics. This is why your communist ship is a sinking one.

• Banned
Well?can anyone liberal on this board dispute,factually,anything i posted?no,as always.
only lib i have good dialogue with is emma.
the rest of you are board trash.

You don't do a very good job of pretending to hate this divide and conquer stuff with all your partisan posts.

It's the facist nature of both parties and the media that's responsible for the divide and conquer. Not just dems, not just libs, not just the left, all parties and all the false division labels that you use are responsible.

This is (still) the freaking greatest Country ever to exist on the face of the earth. In their wisdom the Founding Fathers put the citizens in charge of their own destiny for the first time in human history. The US Constitution is a limitation on the power of government and yet there is a faction of Americans who want to pretend that the Constitution is in the way or the federal government is a monarchy or we are all victims of some conspiracy. Why is the Tea Party vilified by the left? Because they take an active interest in the future of the Republic and the left hates and fears knowledge and freedom.

Well?can anyone liberal on this board dispute,factually,anything i posted?no,as always.
only lib i have good dialogue with is emma.
the rest of you are board trash.

Don't pretend you represent any ideology or legitimate political position, nutjob. You are not conservative, you are just insane and really, really stupid.

I only thanked your first post because your avatar has a picture of what I assume is you. I often wonder what the psychopaths on this site look like and your avatar really scratches that itch for me. So thanks!

No one here has made any attemptvto dispute,or redyte abything on this thread.
i see the real intelligence of the left.
when i call out facts,they are never answered with credible dispute.

No,this is a reality of the mechanism of the communist left. Now,the biggest board tards come on here,insult,divert,and dont even have one braincell to discuss my op.
very,very typical,but old.
tells me they acknowledge the factual truthfulness.

This is my analysis.And if you understand the lefts motivations,and human psychology,the pieces match together.
socalled fucking progressives.
I encountered this by a known board hypocrite on my calling out racism.
THIS IS EVOLUTION AND THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX..

The fucking left is living in the stoneages.
stoneage tactics.
SUPERFICIAL DIVISIONING..
The identifying and grouping of similar biological superficial human charactoristics(skin color)and regional separatives (ancestral origin)to separate,divide,exploit,and cobquer to create self victimization and separative divisioning to exploit,and perceive benefit for cateforized liberally separated groups,only to benefit the architects of such social engineering to take away individual identity,independence,and splitering of the american society for purposes of the benefit of the communist social engineers,and to destroy an independent nation and industry.

Even by science..
proven if society were puppets and robots in groups,we wouldnt have the spirit,individual identity,and aability of free will,which the liberals say we dont have.
we have our own individual DNA,that scientifically dispels the liberal mantra.also,from a spiritually backed perspective,we are all one society here in america,because we are created like grains of sand,all individual,but all the same.

We ARW AMERICANS.regardless of superficial differentiations,dobt let the libs create a selfvictim out of you!!!

Here's a hint.

If you wish to attain political influence, it's best that you pay attention to;

1. Spelling
2. Grammar
3. Proper use of punctuation
4. Proper use of spaces
5. Ability to discern between rational argument and shrill hyperbole.

Best of luck in your political career.

Forum List

Back