We are all in this together..

At the end of the day..that's right. We are all in this together.

You don't like the President? Fine..vote him out.

But this nullification shit is for the birds.

We suffered through 8 years of George W. Bush..and for the most part..we gave him what he wanted.

He fucked up. And you know what..we all fucked up. And it's time to fix things.

People should give this guy a chance..and stop hoping he "fails".

He's an American. Like Bush.

Like all of those that voted for him. And like those of you who voted against him.

We are the same nation.

And it's high time we start acting like it.

You mean like Liberals Gave Bush a Chance? Fuck off dude. When Obama has a good Idea I give him Credit. So tell me, Exactly when was his last good idea on the Economy. Just a few short days before our Rating was downgraded because of to much Debt, He was Floating more stimulus Spending.

Being in this together does not mean blindly follow Obama, and we have given him 3 Fucking Years of a chance and we stand at the edge of disaster because of it.

Wake the fuck up.

I love it... "We're in it together... so stfu and do what Obama tells you. If you hated Bush you will hate Obama becuse their policies are 100% the same but stfu and support him." /Swallow out.

Problem is Bush fucking sucked Swallow, so why would I support Bush's polices just because Obama expands them like you do?

shut up and support Obama???

Where did that come from.

what we need to do is pull together to make our country better for our people living and working here.

If Obama makes sense on an issue let him know, if he is an idiot on something let him know same with our congress.
End the partisan based seperatism and lets use our heads to make our homes better for us all.

The problem is Obama is an idiot on every issue. He is war hungry and power hungry. Obama's Idea to fix a problem is float it with cash, but when the money runs out the problem ends up worse than when it started but now with new debt.

Obama has said a few things that I actually was like "damn dude, right on.." only to watch him implement the program in the worst way or simply not do the program but base the program on words like saying he will not uphold certain laws... Repeal the fucking law like a man. Obama does not repeal shit because he gets to run on "The Reps will uphold the law I never repealed if you don't re-elect me!" Obama is a low life dated politician.

My example btw was over gay “rights”.

what we need to do is pull together to make our country better for our people living and working here.

Ideally, yes. But there's too much bitterness and animosity.

Yes and it became socially acceptable in the 80's and has grown tremendously since then.
It is perhaps the greatest problem facing America right now.
If prevents us from solving our other problems.
Which is the goal of some...

Again the issue is "do as Obama says and stfu." It's big Government as the only option... People want to claim fools followed Bush but now attack people for not following Obama while doing the same policies as Bush, like you're doing oddly.

The problem is not that people can't come together it's that the only option the Reps/Dems and Obama seems to take or "fight their way to" is the same option we have had for the last 20 years, more fucking Government... Never cutting it, just grow it... We can't afford it is the issue.

You mean like Liberals Gave Bush a Chance? Fuck off dude. When Obama has a good Idea I give him Credit. So tell me, Exactly when was his last good idea on the Economy. Just a few short days before our Rating was downgraded because of to much Debt, He was Floating more stimulus Spending.

Being in this together does not mean blindly follow Obama, and we have given him 3 Fucking Years of a chance and we stand at the edge of disaster because of it.

Wake the fuck up.

He is still floating stimulous spending

The Hypocrisy and Arrogance of this post is astounding.

Just a few Short Months ago the Message form Libs was Sit, Down and shut up, We won, you lost. Let us lead.

Now that they no longer control our Entire Government we are "all in this together" lol

I love it... "We're in it together... so stfu and do what Obama tells you. If you hated Bush you will hate Obama becuse their policies are 100% the same but stfu and support him." /Swallow out.

Problem is Bush fucking sucked Swallow, so why would I support Bush's polices just because Obama expands them like you do?

If Obama makes sense on an issue let him know, if he is an idiot on something let him know same with our congress.
End the partisan based seperatism and lets use our heads to make our homes better for us all.

What issues has 0bama made sense on?

Serious question....

What issues has 0bama made sense on?

Serious question....

The killing Bin Laden issue made sense. Can't really say that there are any economic policies i agree on.

Oh his position that a discussion by Congress to raise the debt ceiling was a failure of leadership was correct as well. Unfortunately he didnt learn from his own position. That happens sometimes though.

Forum List

Back