We Are ALL Gay

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
...and Lezzie, and Bisexual, and TS/TV/CD...and probably much more.

No human adult is asexual. Some humans are celibate, but actions are not personality...they are choices. Human sexuality -- including YOURS, Dear Reader -- is not black and white...it is not binary.

"Male or female."

"Gay or straight."

Gender ambidextious-ness and pansexual desire is a river of ginormous proportions running through ALL of US.

There is no "us" and "them". There are folks whose behavior is limited to fucking only members of the other gender. But that's a choice. Some choose to do this out of fear, or confusion. A few folks -- not many -- have so little attraction to same-gender folks that they are not motivated to seek out sex with anyone but the "opposite sex".

You can not "lose your manhood" and no one "turns into a woman" except by surgery. Gay men are as varied -- and include as high a proportion of true motherfuckers -- as "straight men".

I get the feeling that many people are comfy with bisexual chicks having sex with each other, but squorked by lesbians or gay men doing the very same thing. And some folks seem utterly unwilling to accept or treat with dignity those who are transsexual or transvesities (loosely defined, a transvesite is a gender dismorphic person who does not at present seek surgery to correct the genitalia to match his or her brain's sex/gender identity).

And why in the world even bother to mention cross-dressing? Almost every man has done this, and most do it alot. (In our society, no garment is off-limits to females and thus, chicks cannot cross-dress.) Not many men are able or willing to cross dress anywhere but in secret. But, c'mon now, it cannot have escaped all y'alls notice that 99.9% of males want to try cross-dressing because it has the allure of the forbidden. Many/some men find cross-dressing gets them in a mood they cannot easily get into otherwise, so they keep it up.

It makes as much damned sense to be hateful or confused by cross-dressers as it does to hate on masterbaters.

We are humans, not manufactured goods run off an assembly line identical to spec.

Embrace your gender-ambidextriousness. Celebrate your pansexuality.

And stop writing all these sexual hatred-filled posts on USMB or anywhere else.

Peace out, folks.

Last edited:
We Are ALL Gay

I can tell you for a fact, no, we're not.

• Banned
We Are ALL Gay

rdean, not all of us have intimate sexual encounters with same gender-folk....but ALL of us have wanted to.

We are all gay "in our hearts", our secret thoughts, our desires. But being adults, we make choices as to which desires we will express...hopefully because those we select will best lead us to a fulfilling intimate life.

And font size isn't important.

Women can't cross dress? If they buy in the men's department and wear nothing but clothes that came from the men's department, can't we say they like wearing men's clothes?

If I see two chicks having sex with each other, how do I know if they're bi or les? Just asking cuz I'd hate to be visibly squorked.

Last edited:

No human adult is asexual. Some humans are celibate, but actions are not personality...they are choices. Human sexuality -- including YOURS, Dear Reader -- is not black and white...it is not binary.

"Male or female."

"Gay or straight."

Gender ambidextious-ness and pansexual desire is a river of ginormous proportions running through ALL of US.

There is no "us" and "them". There are folks whose behavior is limited to fucking only members of the other gender. But that's a choice. Some choose to do this out of fear, or confusion. A few folks -- not many -- have so little attraction to same-gender folks that they are not motivated to seek out sex with anyone but the "opposite sex".

You can not "lose your manhood" and no one "turns into a woman" except by surgery. Gay men are as varied -- and include as high a proportion of true motherfuckers -- as "straight men".

I get the feeling that many people are comfy with bisexual chicks having sex with each other, but squorked by lesbians or gay men doing the very same thing. And some folks seem utterly unwilling to accept or treat with dignity those who are transsexual or transvesities (loosely defined, a transvesite is a gender dismorphic person who does not at present seek surgery to correct the genitalia to match his or her brain's sex/gender identity).

And why in the world even bother to mention cross-dressing? Almost every man has done this, and most do it alot. (In our society, no garment is off-limits to females and thus, chicks cannot cross-dress.) Not many men are able or willing to cross dress anywhere but in secret. But, c'mon now, it cannot have escaped all y'alls notice that 99.9% of males want to try cross-dressing because it has the allure of the forbidden. Many/some men find cross-dressing gets them in a mood they cannot easily get into otherwise, so they keep it up.

It makes as much damned sense to be hateful or confused by cross-dressers as it does to hate on masterbaters.

We are humans, not manufactured goods run off an assembly line identical to spec.

Peace out, folks.

We are all Gay

By that do you mean "all" of your personalities?:lol::lol::lol::lol::eek::eek:

• Banned
And font size isn't important.

Women can't cross dress? If they buy in the men's department and wear nothing but clothes that came from the men's department, can't we say they like wearing men's clothes?

If I see two chicks having sex with each other, how do I know if they're bi or les? Just asking cuz I'd hate to be visibly squorked.

If you are a mainstream Ammurickin, then no, chicks cannot cross-dress...meaning they cannot experience the glory of doing something forbidden merely by putting on a garment of clothing. I am not an anthropologist and perhaps there are male-only garments in some subculture here I have never heard of. Maybe Amish women can cross-dress, I dunno.

We love your clothes. We steal all of them. We think we look hot in them. And whether to us, "hot" is about attracting men or women or all olf adult humankind, nonetheless, that kind of plumage is every chick's deal. Females in "male" garments are very often sizzlin'. And we mean to be -- to MEN. (Or not LOL.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54hIu9pjLIg]YouTube - Demi Moore getting dressed[/ame]

If you have the privilege of watching any two other folks have sex -- especially two chicks -- and your response or impluse is to interrupt them so you can interview them and afix a label, perchance your motor needs more oil.

*Winks*

Okay, that was the snotty answer. Here's the polite one. Watching two cute 19 year old chicks rolling around turns most men -- and most women -- on. But watching a butch dyke hammer away at a fem lezzie does not, even though the scenario, conduct and gender of the actors is the same. Many people react badly to sexual images they perceive as outre' because they get anxious, aware on some level that sex is not only Hollywood Airbrushed Gorgeous. It is also crude, dark, grotesque, byzantinne..and that THEY are sexual just like anyone else.

So much misery in this world due to sexual hatred and a refusal to take ownership of/responsibility for all our own sexual neurosies, impulses, panic attacks etc.

It just gets to me sometimes, yanno?

Last edited:
If you have the privilege of watching any two other folks have sex -- especially two chicks -- and your response or impluse is to interrupt them so you can interview them and afix a label, perchance your motor needs more oil.

*Winks*

Okay, that was the snotty answer. Here's the polite one. Watching two cute 19 year old chicks rolling around turns most men -- and most women -- on.

I outgrew that one a long time ago. I think most men do, as they mature.

And I'm not as certain as you seem to be that "most women" get turned at the sight either.

Can we apply this to politics and say, We are all conservative? We must embrace our ideological ambidextrousness?

• Banned

"Male or female."

"Gay or straight."

Peace out, folks.

We are all Gay

Having a panic attack Huggy? Don't fade from view now, LOL.

We seek a full and informed discussion of this topic, and no one believes we could conduct such a thing without you here.

*Wavies*

"Male or female."

"Gay or straight."

Peace out, folks.

We are all Gay

Having a panic attack Huggy? Don't fade from view now, LOL.

We seek a full and informed discussion of this topic, and no one believes we could conduct such a thing without you here.

*Wavies*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxJOpr6Y5yI]YouTube - THE BEATLES Remasters! /// 10. I'm So Tired - (White Album CD1) - (MONO Remastered 2009)[/ame]

*Winks*

Okay, that was the snotty answer. Here's the polite one. Watching two cute 19 year old chicks rolling around turns most men -- and most women -- on.

I outgrew that one a long time ago. I think most men do, as they mature.

And I'm not as certain as you seem to be that "most women" get turned at the sight either.

Can we apply this to politics and say, We are all conservative? We must embrace our ideological ambidextrousness?

Actually I think mebbe political POVs are a decent analogy to gender-ambidextriousness, LuckyDan. There's a List o'Beliefs each of the main American politcal parties allegedly adopts. And those ideals are allegedly further by the candidates they manage to put into office.

Repub or Dem, have you found yourself agreeing with each and every action taken by members of your own party over the last decade or more? Hell they don't even agree with one another...agreement or uniformity of belief/behavior cannot be monolithic.

And the same is true of sex.

I would agree with you that the 19 year old chick thing loses its luster as we age. I happen to think it is this generation's version of the down-market, as Times Square peep shows were for mine. And all kids think that at 19, they have invented sex in a way their parents never did. Most do outgrow this.

And all kids think that at 19, they have invented sex in a way their parents never did.
meet-the-fucking-machines-nsfw.2390416.87.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

I'm suddenly reminded of the scene in the movie In & Out, in the school auditorium, when everyone stands up one at a time and announces they are gay...

We Are ALL Gay

You just told us for a fact that you are.

We do not all have pansexual lives. Very few of us do so. Most of us settle into primary pair bonds, and the majority of us choose a partner of the opposite gender. These behaviors are a result of our social conditioning, our ethics and our beliefs about which path will most likely lead to happiness.

No one screws every adult he or she has a sexual thought about. But all of us have experienced desires that kinda sorta seemed out of sync with what we believed our sexual nature to be. I just don't understand how ALL of us could be having the same experiences/interior life and yet so many of us believe we are ALONE in this regard.

Last edited:
We Are ALL Gay

You just told us for a fact that you are.

We do not all have pansexual lives. Very few of us do so. Most of us settle into primary pair bonds, and the majority of us choose a partner of the opposite gender. These behaviors are a result of our social conditioning, our ethics and our beliefs about which path will most likely lead to happiness.

No one screws every adult he or she has a sexual thought about. But all of us have experienced desires that kinda sorta seemed out of sync with what we believed our sexual nature to be. I just don't understand how ALL of us could be having the same experiences/interior life and yet so many of us believe we are ALONE in this regard.

Is it just me, or is the giant blue font
Annoying as fucking hell?

Or it could be the condescending liberal lecture-feel, like we're all in "diversity training" at the office, and some hippy-dipper with a Ph.D. in Black Feminist Studies gets a roomful of Rotary-club engineers to admit they're racist, admissions that are never very convincing given the knowledge that if you don't play along, they'll write your name down as a suspected independent thinker.

Most of us settle into primary pair bonds, and the majority of us choose a partner of the opposite gender. These behaviors are a result of our social conditioning, our ethics and our beliefs about which path will most likely lead to happiness.

Or consider this: men fuck women because that leads to PROCREATION. You know... how HUMAN BEINGS CONTINUE THEIR EXISTENCE ON EARTH.

Knock knock! I hate to interrupt the graduate student bull session with a wet dripping piece of red meat called REALITY, but please!

Next it will be announced that we aren't really hungry... we've just been socially conditioned to think we need food.

Forum List

Back