We are about to see “birtherism” gone wild!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Republicans discovered during the last election that lying works.

They don’t run anymore on policy because who likes Republican policy?

Tax cuts for billionaires, screw the middle class, election fraud, voter suppression, no healthcare, a dirty environment,and on and on and on.

Already Republicans are trying to tie Jussie Smollett and Kamala Harris as somehow related. And you will see Republicans trying to turn people of color against each other.

We are going to see hundreds and hundreds of videos like this:

Republicans aren’t running for the good of the country, they are running to bring it down under the orders of Vladimir Putin.

We are going to see Republicans lying like they never have before on every issue possible.

This is why they must be defeated. If our kids are going to have a future, Republicans must lose.

Tax cuts for billionaires, screw the middle class, election fraud, voter suppression, no healthcare, a dirty environment,and on and on and on.

Already Republicans are trying to tie Jussie Smollett and Kamala Harris as somehow related. And you will see Republicans trying to turn people of color against each other.

Republicans aren’t running for the good of the country, they are running to bring it down under the orders of Vladimir Putin.

We are going to see Republicans lying like they never have before on every issue possible.

This is why they must be defeated. If our kids are going to have a future, Republicans must lose.

:cuckoo:

That's outrageous!!!

Only Dems can be "more flexible", eh comrade?

• Banned

That's outrageous!!!

I don’t understand how flexible is the same as I believe Vladimir Putin over American Intel agencies. Can you explain how those of the same?
Obama put sanctions on Russia, trump removed them. So that’s the same? I know you’re trying to muddy the waters but I don’t understand why. Are you from Russia? Do you live currently in Russia?

74639681-young-man-in-a-tin-foil-hat-poses-funny-faces-afraid-of-radiation-or-aliens.jpg

That's outrageous!!!

I don’t understand how flexible is the same as I believe Vladimir Putin over American Intel agencies. Can you explain how those of the same?
Obama put sanctions on Russia, trump removed them. So that’s the same? I know you’re trying to muddy the waters but I don’t understand why. Are you from Russia? Do you live currently in Russia?

Obama put sanctions on Russia,

Why would he do that?
The 1980s are calling to ask for their foreign policy back.

trump removed them.

I don't believe you.

Are you from Russia?

Chicago. Northside.

Do you live currently in Russia?

Chicago. Northside.

dean.... in all seriousness, seek medical attention.You need mental health treatment.

15cc of Lithium would serve you well

-Geaux

That's outrageous!!!

what sanctions did trump remove you lying propaganda whore...

That's outrageous!!!

Why would he do that?

trump removed them.

I don't believe you.

Are you from Russia?

Chicago. Northside.

Chicago. Northside.

you live close to Rderp, do us a favor and egg his card board box.

That's outrageous!!!

Why would he do that?

trump removed them.

I don't believe you.

Are you from Russia?

Chicago. Northside.

Chicago. Northside.

you live close to Rderp, do us a favor and egg his card board box.

Again?

giphy.gif

It was your Hillary little tin goddess who started the "birtherism" over Obamamaggot's likely fake birth certificate in the first place, back in the 2008 primaries, horse's ass!

Forum List

Back