We are a nation divided

Twenty years after the fall of the Soviet Union, the Russian Bear is a world power once more. Even in a weakened/collapsed state, America will remain a world-class power.

Yes, but our golden age is over.
And we will be sharing more power.

Last edited:
Governmentally speaking we are the OLDEST nation on Earth.

new_map.jpg
You're right about Jesusland, that area is populated by a bunch of fools.
They talk about Jesus and listen to Rush, who tells them not to give to the people of Haiti.

Complete buffoonery

We are a divided nation. It's what the perfect people wanted. And the perfect people always have it their perfect way..

☭proletarian☭;1905510 said:
We will be a great nation as long as we the people adhere to the great principles of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
Like slavery?

Fools treat the Constitution as the bible.

Principles, not pieces of paper, must guide us.

Stay in context, P. Don't misanalyze what I have written. I wrote "principles". When we adhere to principles, then we will be guided correctly. Slavery was written into the Constitution, then amended out.

The Constitution doesn't matter.

The principles matter.

Appealing to the Constitution as some great moral guide is nothing more than statist religion. The constitution is simply law.

We will be a great nation as long as we the people adhere to the great principles of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
Like slavery?

there are slaves in America? Last I looked, there were none.

Principles are part and parcel of the Constitution. Without structure, there is no guidance at all. This is typical of most cowards however.

Fools think that we can live and remain who we are without the Constitution. It is people like you that the founders warned about. Tyrants, willing to forgo liberty for the chance at power, however fleeting.

Be sure you remain hidden behind your keyboard.

☭proletarian☭;1905625 said:

The principles matter.

Appealing to the Constitution as some great moral guide is nothing more than statist religion. The constitution is simply law.
And we are a nation of laws moron.

☭proletarian☭;1905625 said:

The principles matter.

Yes, the Constitutional principles are our civil religion.

Like slavery?

I actually disagree that we treat the constitution as the bible because the bible is a holy book that determines how we live our spiritual lives. The constitution is just a book that determines our legal lives.

There is no question about it, our nation is divided in several ways. Politically the republicans and democrats cannot, and WILL NOT see eye-to-eye. Races are befoming more polarized. Sexual orientations are devidinv the nation. Religion is breaking the nation apart.

Sadly, there seems to be no resolution in any of these. I also have noticed that neither side in any of these is actually winning in their obcession to dominate.

It does seem that the one issue of morality is taking the greatest beating on all of these fronts.

Will we say oneday, "America WAS a great nation."

Actually I think the argument is going to lead to where the country will go. Whether or not it will survive? Depends upon those choices.

Forum List

Back