We all owe a huge huge debt to Fox News.

If that's what you think then you should leave and go back where you came from, because this country is founded on liberalism.

yes the classical small government liberalism of Aristotle Locke JS MIll and Jefferson, not the communist inspired big government liberalism of Obama.

See why we are 100% a liberal will be slow?

"Prior to the 20th century, classical liberalism was the dominant political philosophy in the United States. It was the political philosophy of Thomas Jefferson and the signers of the Declaration of Independence and it permeates the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Federalist Papers"http://www.ncpa.org/pub/what-is-classical-liberalism

slow?? very very slow???

Last edited:
dear if I say a liberal is slow, so very very slow, its only after I have demonstrated exactly why. A liberal will turn to adhominem because he lacks the IQ for substance or to change the subject away from his lack of substance.

Can you understand the difference
You can take that condescending attitude and shove it up your ass.

As far as your little ad hominem mantra, as I said before, it had nothing to do with my response. You didn't respond to an obvious point I made. Instead, you went off on some tangent of your own, which had nothing to do with my post. So it is logical to assume, that you either have comprehension issues, or you enjoy being obtuse. There are other reasons why you would respond to something not said, but I'll let you come up with those on your own.

If you can't understand the point you are responding to, then you're not really qualified to be commenting on the substance of someone else's post.

what was the point dear?? Are you afraid to say??? I see no particular point in 55???????????????
I said Fox is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Republican party. They're not even a legitimate media outlet. And they got nothing to do with the Founding Fathers or libertarianism.

Yes, for liberals it does since they had almost succeeded in erasing our Founding Republican libertarian philosophy from our culture!!

Let's not forget Jefferson founded the Republican party in 1793 to stand for very very limited government. Our history is Republican while the Democrats history is with Marx.

Let us not rewrite. The Republican Party dates from 1854. What Jefferson and Madison founded was the Democratic Party, originally called the "Democratic-Republican Party" but wholly unrelated to the RP. Jefferson in fact won the Presidency on that ticket in 1800 -- which is a generation before Karl Marx was even born.

It's not like this stuff is a goddam secret.

Apparently this is the Fox Noise effect...?

Last edited:
The Republican Party dates from 1854. What Jefferson and Madison founded was the Democratic Party, originally called the "Democratic-Republican Party"?

I'll bet the libtard $10,000 there is no primary source from the 18th Century naming the party Democratic-Republican. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again ???

Jefferson's party, the Republican Party, was founded in 1792 and held identical views to the modern Republican Party. Lincoln's Republican party took its name from Jefferson's Party!!

OMG!!!! too perfectly stupid!!! Its not like the liberal media would want to keep anything a secret, not even our Founder's philosophy!!

Welcome to your very first lesson in American History!! No need to feel suicidal as you find out how brainwashed you've been! You're in the same boat with a lot of other liberals much more studious than you have been.

Last edited:
The Republican Party dates from 1854. What Jefferson and Madison founded was the Democratic Party, originally called the "Democratic-Republican Party"?

I'll bet the libtard $10,000 there is no primary source from the 18th Century naming the party Democratic-Republican. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again ???

Jefferson's party, the Republican Party, was founded in 1792 and held identical views to the modern Republican Party. Lincoln's Republican party took its name from Jefferson's Party!!

OMG!!!! too perfectly stupid!!! Its not like the liberal media would want to keep anything a secret, not even our Founder's philosophy!!

Welcome to your very first lesson in American History!! No need to feel suicidal as you find out how brainwashed you've been! You're in the same boat with a lot of other liberals much more studious than you have been.

Don't know who "the libtard" is but you already owe me $10k so don't blow your wad before I get paid. Whoever it is just made another $10k since you shot your own claim in the foot, admitting that they're two different parties.

And no, I doubt Jefferson's party (which was, again, the Democratic-Republican Party until it dropped the last name) was dedicated to picking on gay people and making sure no rape victim went unpunished.

I could document this as anyone else could (even you), but your silly flummery is just not worth my time...

Last edited:
Ask Spec Ed if Jefferson's party supported federal funds for internal improvements, for social engineering programs like homesteads on the federal land, for land grant colleges, for conscription, for suspension of habeas corpus, for imprisonment of political enemies, for furloughing entire regiments to return to their states to vote for the president, etc.

Spec Ed gives libertarianism a bad, bad name.

what was the point dear?? Are you afraid to say??? I see no particular point in 55???????????????
I said Fox is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Republican party. They're not even a legitimate media outlet. And they got nothing to do with the Founding Fathers or libertarianism.
This should prove you're just a phoney piece of shit.

This is the second time I've stated my point and you still haven't commented on it.

I said Fox is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Republican party.

too stupid of course since libertarians like Stossel have never much liked Republicans and have always had their own Party.

Also, Fox is the most trusted network because it has the most debate so you could hardly call it propaganda without calling the others for far worse propaganda.

They're not even a legitimate media outlet.

since they have the most debate they would be the most legitimate

And they got nothing to do with the Founding Fathers or libertarianism.

you mean except an identical political philosophy???

See why we say a liberal will be slow.

You and deanie are too slow to know you are slow.

too stupid of course since libertarians like Stossel have never much liked Republicans and have always had their own Party.

Also, Fox is the most trusted network because it has the most debate so you could hardly call it propaganda without calling the others for far worse propaganda.
It's not a debate. It's slanted, right-wing propaganda, presented as a debate.

It's obvious from the guests they have doing the commentary, the overwhelming majority are right-wing zealots.

Fox is more like "Un-fair and un-balanced".

If they were really fair and balanced, they'd give the views of both sides equally.

If Fox News Channel is the bastion of balance that it claims to be, then its pool of guests should reflect a full spectrum of debate, from left to right, and neither major party should dominate over the other.
But that doesn't pan out when you look at their guest commentators.

Take for example, their signature political program Special Report with Brit Hume...

Of the 56 partisan guests on Special Report between January and May, 50 were Republicans and six were Democrats -- a greater than 8 to 1 imbalance. In other words, 89 percent of guests with a party affiliation were Republicans.
Anyone trusting Fox as a source of real news, is just a dumbass, braindead moron, who is too lazy to think for themselves.

Fox News--Wing of the GOP?

More like a Republican slugging arm

Whatever your view of the White House’s Fox strategy, linking Fox News to the Republican Party should hardly be controversial; examples of Fox GOP partisanship are virtually endless. The following list, which concentrates on Fox executives and news shows—avoiding completely the likes of the hopelessly lopsided Hannity, O’Reilly Factor and Glenn Beck programs—is just a sample of the evidence that might lead a reasonable person to conclude that Fox News is part of the Republican communications team.

Fox News president Roger Ailes was an adviser to three past Republican presidents—Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush—and reportedly secretly advised George W. Bush while running Fox News​

There’s evidence that Fox News made hiring decisions based on party affiliation. For example, Andrew Kirtzman, a respected New York City cable news reporter, was interviewed for a job with Fox News in 1996, and afterward said that his interviewers wanted to know what party he belonged to. “They were afraid I was a Democrat,” he told the Village Voice (10/15/96). When Kirtzman refused to tell Fox his party ID, “all employment discussion ended,” according to the Voice.​

As noted by the Columbia Journalism Review (3-4/98), several former Fox employees “complained of ‘management sticking their fingers’ in the writing and editing of stories to cook the facts to make a story more palatable to right-of-center tastes.” Said one: “I’ve worked at a lot of news organizations and never found that kind of manipulation.”
I'm sorry, the emperor doesn't have new clothes.

since they have the most debate they would be the most legitimate
Legitimate media outlets report the news, not be part of it. Real news programs, do not openly promote candidates, Fox does.

It's obvious from the guests they have doing the commentary, the overwhelming majority are right-wing zealots.

Bill O'Reilly for example has 60% conservative, 40% liberal and always says to a liberal, where am I going wrong. Thats why he is most trusted and gets most viewers!

MSNBC in stark contrast has little to no debate with conservatives and does not even acknowledge that democracy is debate.

Also, you say right wing zealots when the are merely representing the Constitutional position of our Founders.

Liberals spied for Stalin so would love to paint our Founders as right wing zealots when really they are Republican conservatives who obviously created the greatest country in human history.

No need to feel stupid, you are a liberal and liberalism is based on Stalinist pure ignorance

Anyone trusting Fox as a source of real news, is just a dumbass, braindead moron, who is too lazy to think for themselves.

Yes trusting Fox is like trusting our Founders since both had or have the identical positions.

Imagine treasonous liberals who spied for Stalin trying to brainwash us that our Founders were dumbasses????????

IF you don't like freedom why not go to Cuba before it too turns capitalist. Of course there the rich have been taken care of. There is no source of the walfare you grave so much, all thats left is grinding poverty and liberalism year in and year out.

Last edited:
Yes trusting Fox is like trusting our Founders since both had or have the identical positions.
No they don't! The original tea party was a protest movement against the ruling monarchy allowing corporate monopoly's to screw average American's.

Today's "bagger nation" (promoted by Fox), is nothing more than stupid white folk acting like corporate bitches, doing what they're told like good little whores.

Imagine treasonous liberals who spied for Stalin trying to brainwash us that our Founders were dumbasses????????
I didn't say the Founders were dumbasses, I said you are.

You prove that by repeating previous posts like some twisted mantra, because you don't really have an intelligent argument to debate with.

IF you don't like freedom why not go to Cuba before it too turns capitalist. Of course there the rich have been taken care of. There is no source of the walfare you grave so much, all thats left is grinding poverty and liberalism year in and year out.
Freedom to you, means the total and complete absence of responsibility.

"...walfare you grave so much..."

Are you drunk? With grammar like that, you're no one to be talking about the stupidity of others.

Bill O'Reilly for example has 60% conservative, 40% liberal and always says to a liberal, where am I going wrong. Thats why he is most trusted and gets most viewers!

MSNBC in stark contrast has little to no debate with conservatives and does not even acknowledge that democracy is debate.

Also, you say right wing zealots when the are merely representing the Constitutional position of our Founders.

Liberals spied for Stalin so would love to paint our Founders as right wing zealots when really they are Republican conservatives who obviously created the greatest country in human history.

No need to feel stupid, you are a liberal and liberalism is based on Stalinist pure ignorance
If that was true, then why was it right-wing executive and legislative branches pushed for (and signed into law), bills that nullified the Bill of Rights?

You don't really have too much to say, do you?

EB does a wonderful parody of the silly libertarian wing: absolutely a masterpiece.

Forum List

Back