We all need to read and share this: John Kelly has been a monster for years - please share!!!

Didn't you hear Sarah Fuckwit Sanders?

You can't be criticizing Generals.

We're run by a military junta now, so they think, anyway...

According to the left, you can't criticize a black person no matter what. Doing so automatically makes you a racist.

According to who?

I think the last time I was called a racist on this forum is when I criticized Ben Carson.

According to the left of course. Look at how the "empty barrel" comment was turned into a racial slur against that crazy lady with the hat. Not to mention that they portray the right's opposition to Obama's policies as racism.

Rectal feeding? I would think that's right up your alley Mr Lipstick

I'm going to assume that the kid in your avatar is your grandson -- I HOPE. Did he give consent to be associated with such a revolting POS on the internet?

What kind of cretin uses a kid as an avatar? What a sick fuck you are.

So I guess you are all okie dokie about the Taliban chopping off our heads, because they see US as terrorists.
Cant have it both ways...
----------------------------------------------------- let'em chop but kill them before they get a chance to chop Ari .

I don't support any of this religious idiocy in any form. We should demand people to give up their religion if they wish to come to America, but I am limited by a little thing called the constitution. We liberals have to respect that document and human rights, but religion truth be told is the cause for much of the violence.

We all need to read and share this: John Kelly has been a monster for years - please share!!!
John Kelly: The Facts

Here are the facts:
As the General in charge of the Guantanamo Bay Detention facility, Kelly publicly criticized efforts to close Guantanamo and was accused by Obama Administration officials of working to undermine the President’s efforts to close the facility. (Source)

Opposed and publicly criticized the integration of women into military ground combat units, arguing it would lead to lower standards. (Source)

Defended the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques”, such as waterboarding and rectal feeding. Kelly went on to dismiss the criticisms of human rights groups as “foolishness”. Testified in support of an officer caught urinating on talibani corpses. (Source)

Supports the imprisonment of terror suspects without trial. (Source)

Criticised by Amnesty International for his “unsafe and inhumane” treatment of Guantanamo detainees on hunger strike to protest their imprisonment. (Source)

Supports the war on drugs and opposes legalization or decriminalization of any drugs, including marijuana. (Source)

A proponent of border security, Kelly believes that “no wall will work by itself” and has warned about the “existential threat” that unchecked migration poses for the nation. (Source)

The guys a fascist pig.
And you're a feminine fag.

and just a comment but these muslims that are in Guantanamo shouldn't have ever LEFT the battlefield so that they would need trials or being locked up in Guantanamo SRocks .

Rectal feeding? I would think that's right up your alley Mr Lipstick

I'm going to assume that the kid in your avatar is your grandson -- I HOPE. Did he give consent to be associated with such a revolting POS on the internet?

What kind of cretin uses a kid as an avatar? What a sick fuck you are.
I think it's time for your rectal feeding too.

Gee he's awesome but Mad Dog is still my fave. He would be THE perfect WH media spokesman.

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

:lmao:

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Last edited:
In honor of the Halloween season allow me to show you a monster.
6014798-1x1-700x700.jpg

So I guess you are all okie dokie about the Taliban chopping off our heads, because they see US as terrorists.
----------------------------------------------------- let'em chop but kill them before they get a chance to chop Ari .

I don't support any of this religious idiocy in any form. We should demand people to give up their religion if they wish to come to America, but I am limited by a little thing called the constitution. We liberals have to respect that document and human rights, but religion truth be told is the cause for much of the violence.
Only if you give up your dresses and lipstick. This country wasn't founded on your perversions anymore than it was the Muslim faith.

Go fuck yourself fagboi

I support Sharia law for California! A truly open science based study on if it works.

Proof that left wing logic is upside down and ass backwards hypocrisy. Wouldn't you think a General who had the guts to buck the liberal system and protect female Soldiers from serving in combat would be seen as a hero especially bigoted generally anti-military left wing world, rather than a monster? Captured Gitmo prisoners in U.S. custody lived better than they ever lived in their sorry assed bigoted hate filled jihad world. More people died from drowning in Teddy Kennedy's car than by waterboarding. The crazy left wing needs to get their collective heads on straight before they start throwing around terms like "monster" for a genuine Military Hero when they obviously have no real perspective other than left wing blogs. Get it right, H'wood moguls like Harvey Weinstein and the liberal democrat politicians who ignored his abuse of women are the real monsters in today's culture.

Last edited:

Here are the facts:
As the General in charge of the Guantanamo Bay Detention facility, Kelly publicly criticized efforts to close Guantanamo and was accused by Obama Administration officials of working to undermine the President’s efforts to close the facility. (Source)

Opposed and publicly criticized the integration of women into military ground combat units, arguing it would lead to lower standards. (Source)

Defended the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques”, such as waterboarding and rectal feeding. Kelly went on to dismiss the criticisms of human rights groups as “foolishness”. Testified in support of an officer caught urinating on talibani corpses. (Source)

Criticised by Amnesty International for his “unsafe and inhumane” treatment of Guantanamo detainees on hunger strike to protest their imprisonment. (Source)

Supports the war on drugs and opposes legalization or decriminalization of any drugs, including marijuana. (Source)

A proponent of border security, Kelly believes that “no wall will work by itself” and has warned about the “existential threat” that unchecked migration poses for the nation. (Source)

The guys a fascist pig.

Your opinion. Just like assholes. I assume you have one of those too, or do you use a colostomy bag?

Matthew would be one of the first ones burned in a cage, drowned in a cage or thrown from a rooftop but here he is picking the wrong side.

It is astounding how stupid some people are.

Funny how snowflakes are offended by treating terrorists like terrorists and are offended by fighting wars approved by Congress but have no problem with a Nobel Peace Prize winner dragging this country into 2 Un-Constititional, Un-Approved wars to help Al '9/11' Qaeda and ISIS...

Here are the facts:

The guys a fascist pig.

Nothing wrong with any of that.

Forum List

Back