We all know why Obama wants immigrants considered "legal"

Is this why the repubs planned on doing this also?

Moonbutt, I feel pretty confident they would go through Congress. :cool:

So you think that not going through Congress is wrong, even though it has been done since Washington was president, in fact he started it?

are you really just going to repeat this?
You don't care that Obama overstepping his bounds and is again dividing people against people in this country...We have a Congress, this should of went through them..end of story

Imagine his second term. Good God. Get ready for our 7 a.m. calisthenics and our chocolate rations from the beloved Big Brother.

Because after all, "it's the right thing to do". :evil:

Link? According to this article there are only two valid reasons for going around Congress and pandering for votes isn't one.

Under Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution, the president has the duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” This provision was included to make sure that the president could not simply choose, as the British King had, to cancel legislation simply because he disagreed with it. President Obama cannot refuse to carry out a congressional statute simply because he thinks it advances the wrong policy. To do so violates the very core of his constitutional duties.

Executive Overreach - By John Yoo - The Corner - National Review Online

he should have gone around congress two years ago.

on everything.

*shrug*

Link? According to this article there are only two valid reasons for going around Congress and pandering for votes isn't one.

Under Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution, the president has the duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” This provision was included to make sure that the president could not simply choose, as the British King had, to cancel legislation simply because he disagreed with it. President Obama cannot refuse to carry out a congressional statute simply because he thinks it advances the wrong policy. To do so violates the very core of his constitutional duties.

Seriously?? You don't remember DOMA??

on everything.

*shrug*

wow, didn't you take a oath? I can't believe you just sad that

Seriously?? You don't remember DOMA??

Yes, it was ruled unconstitutional.

on everything.

*shrug*

wow, didn't you take a oath? I can't believe you just sad that

just bookmark it and throw it back in her face when she starts whining about a Republican doing it.. I can't wait. :D

were u upset that no gays were hung, burned or quartered?

Moonbutt, I didn't say I supported the law, in fact I was not in favor of it. Let's see the speed limit on my road is 45 mph. It's ridiculous because I can easily do 65, I'll just arbitrarily ignore it before I get it changed. It's way out of line.

You lefties refuse to see the whole picture. You still believe Clinton was impeached for a blow job when in fact he lied to Congress. Obamavider had no authority to ignore a written law, even if he disagreed with it.

Here's the quote from Jillian's post:

The fact that Romney's response to this was so tepid in its opposition, compared to Romney's usual over the top hysterical outcries over anything Obama says should tell you that Obama hit this one out of the park.

It's politics. He needs the votes. This isn't about "being nice." I am shocked at how obvious this is.

And for the record, I should have made the title, "We all know why Obama wants illegal aliens considered "legal"" for clarification purposes, I am not against lawful immigration.

790274.jpg

79018a.jpg

The fact that Romney's response to this was so tepid in its opposition, compared to Romney's usual over the top hysterical outcries over anything Obama says should tell you that Obama hit this one out of the park.

Oh sure he did... with ILLEGAL ALIENS... NOT the American people.

Forum List

Back