WE ALL KNOW TRAVON ANY ONE HEAR OF Beverly Hope Melton

Everybody remembers Rodney King. Well, in the riot that followed there was enough, far worse beating. That one was all caught on video too. The victim of that, unlike Rodney, did nothing to start what happened to him; he wasn't drunk, resisting arrest, all he was doing was driving a truck. How many of the people protesting in the name of Trayvon, even uttered one peep of outrage over that attack, or that the a jury of the same race and background of his multiple attackers let them walk free, even thought not one of them showed one ounce of remorse and gleefully, even proudly admitted the act.; admiitted they tried to stomp him to death, admitted they bashed him n the head with a cider block, inflicting permanent brain damage. Where the hell is the outrage among blacks and liberals over that one.? Hell, they don't even remember his name! How many of you outraged liberals, who care so much about justice, marched or protested the verdict in that case, huh? Where were Al and Jesse, THEN? Where was the Congressional Black Caucus? Sitting on their racist asses, laughing, that's where! Silent and probably laughing those racist hateful, con men-because the victim was white and the ones who tired to kill him were black. That made trying to kill him OK, that made letting his attackers walk, despite uncontroverted evidence of guilt, because after all, HE WAS WHITE, and that makes it all OK, doesn't it-you God Damned HYPOCRITES? That victim had a name-REGINALD DENNY, but he doesn't matter, not to you! I'm going to remind you of him, and that racist Black jury, every damn time you hypocrites bitch about this, or any other "injustice", until I see you actually give a damn about that one! You got a long memory? WELL, SO DO I, and if you want to use the past, to stir up a lynch mob, you better remember that other people have just as much of a grievance to use for that purpose as you do!

NOW, anyone have anything to say before I post a thread on that?

Yes, I do. Are you usually all over the place like this when you have normal conversations? First of all, most people marching/protesting the Trayvon Martin killing were either very young or unborn. Secondly, that was over 20 years ago and is completely unrelated to current event of the Trayvon Martin killing. Lastly, where are you getting talk of lynch mobs? You, like the OP, are trying to compare apples to oranges in order to support your bigoted and racist beliefs.

ALL LIBERALS NEED TO BE SENTENCED TO 2 YEARS LIVING IN A BLACK HOOD
t3vyM.gif

Gunside, with all of your internet research, can you not find one case where a black person shot a white person and was let go after initial questioning (without a bail/bond hearing)?

Everybody remembers Rodney King. Well, in the riot that followed there was enough, far worse beating. That one was all caught on video too. The victim of that, unlike Rodney, did nothing to start what happened to him; he wasn't drunk, resisting arrest, all he was doing was driving a truck. How many of the people protesting in the name of Trayvon, even uttered one peep of outrage over that attack, or that the a jury of the same race and background of his multiple attackers let them walk free, even thought not one of them showed one ounce of remorse and gleefully, even proudly admitted the act.; admiitted they tried to stomp him to death, admitted they bashed him n the head with a cider block, inflicting permanent brain damage. Where the hell is the outrage among blacks and liberals over that one.? Hell, they don't even remember his name! How many of you outraged liberals, who care so much about justice, marched or protested the verdict in that case, huh? Where were Al and Jesse, THEN? Where was the Congressional Black Caucus? Sitting on their racist asses, laughing, that's where! Silent and probably laughing those racist hateful, con men-because the victim was white and the ones who tired to kill him were black. That made trying to kill him OK, that made letting his attackers walk, despite uncontroverted evidence of guilt, because after all, HE WAS WHITE, and that makes it all OK, doesn't it-you God Damned HYPOCRITES? That victim had a name-REGINALD DENNY, but he doesn't matter, not to you! I'm going to remind you of him, and that racist Black jury, every damn time you hypocrites bitch about this, or any other "injustice", until I see you actually give a damn about that one! You got a long memory? WELL, SO DO I, and if you want to use the past, to stir up a lynch mob, you better remember that other people have just as much of a grievance to use for that purpose as you do!

Yes, I do. Are you usually all over the place like this when you have normal conversations? First of all, most people marching/protesting the Trayvon Martin killing were either very young or unborn. Secondly, that was over 20 years ago and is completely unrelated to current event of the Trayvon Martin killing. Lastly, where are you getting talk of lynch mobs? You, like the OP, are trying to compare apples to oranges in order to support your bigoted and racist beliefs.

Really? How many times have I heard Black violence and Black racism today blamed on what Whites did under Jim Crow segregation FIFTY YEARS AGO, OR EVEN ON SLAVERY, WHICH ENDED 150 YEARS AGO? FYI, Al Sharpton was very much active doing the same things he's doing now, when the Denny case was in the news--did he say anything then? Where was his outrage over injustice then? *crickets*

You get this straight-every single time your side brings up the past,I'm going to retaliate in kind, and I don't give a shit what names you call me. I'm going to throw liberals' own tactics right back in your faces. and I am not going to stop; you asked for it, and you got it!

Blah, Blah, Blah...

None of you liberal white chumps give a damn about black folks killing black folks. And you don't give a damn about justice, let alone for Trayvon. You just love to pat yourselves on the back and you really need to shut the fuck up about this incident. The information we have points to Zimmerman's story being true. Do we know for sure? No only Zimmerman knows for sure what happened. And black folks need to stop being so easily manipulated by the media and start stepping back when they report on incidents such as this one, contain the emotions that immediately so that they don't leap to tribalistic group think and strictly emotional conclusions.

Last edited:

Really? How many times have I heard Black violence and Black racism today blamed on what Whites did under Jim Crow segregation FIFTY YEARS AGO, OR EVEN ON SLAVERY, WHICH ENDED 150 YEARS AGO? FYI, Al Sharpton was very much active doing the same things he's doing now, when the Denny case was in the news--did he say anything then? Where was his outrage over injustice then? *crickets*

You get this straight-every single time your side brings up the past,I'm going to retaliate in kind, and I don't give a shit what names you call me. I'm going to throw liberals' own tactics right back in your faces. and I am not going to stop; you asked for it, and you got it!

I can't answer your question as to how many times you've heard that, however, I'm suspecting you heard it from your racist friends more than you've heard it from Blacks. And another FYI, Blacks don't control the media and therefore cannot give Al or Jesse any air time. You're barking up the wrong tree there, pal.

My side is bringing up the past? I don't have a side but I think you mean black vs. white. You just brought up Rodney King and Reginald Denney...IN 2012 and you say my side brings up the past? It's time for you to trade in your Ford Tempo with the Bush/Quayle bumper sticker and meet me in the present.

Gunside, with all of your internet research, can you not find one case where a black person shot a white person and was let go after initial questioning

GEE : I RE CALL O.J. SIMPSON BEING TRIED BY A BLACK MAJORITY JURY AND FOUND INNOCENT ( MUCH THE THE DEMISE OF THE GENERAL POPULATION )

DID WHITES BURN + LOOT BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS ? RODNEY KING ?

WERE THERE DEMONSTRATIONS OR DID WHITES ACCEPT AND DISSMISS IT AS TYPICAL BLACK BEHAVIOR ?

Gunside, with all of your internet research, can you not find one case where a black person shot a white person and was let go after initial questioning

GEE : I RE CALL O.J. SIMPSON BEING TRIED BY A BLACK MAJORITY JURY AND FOUND INNOCENT ( MUCH THE THE DEMISE OF THE GENERAL POPULATION )

WERE THERE DEMONSTRATIONS OR DID WHITES ACCEPT AND DISSMISS IT AS TYPICAL BLACK BEHAVIOR ?

Gee, I recall OJ sitting in jail until he was acquitted. Can you not find even one case?

Another thing with the OJ case was that the police botched evidence and the state's case was lacking and the world-class defense pounced on both. The world was watching that trial and regardless of your personal feelings on race, it was the right decision. BTW, the jury was not all black.

Another thing with the OJ case was that the police botched evidence

TELL ME IF THE JURY WAS MADE UP OF THE NATIONAL POPULATION PERCENTAGES HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND (NOT GUILTY ) 88% NON BLACK 12% BLACK

Final Jury Composition
Selection of the Jury
The Jury Questionaire

Final Jury Composition

The Jury By Race: 9 Blacks, 1 Hispanics, 2 Whites

Another thing with the OJ case was that the police botched evidence

TELL ME IF THE JURY WAS MADE UP OF THE NATIONAL POPULATION PERCENTAGES HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND (NOT GUILTY ) 88% NON BLACK 12% BLACK

Final Jury Composition
Selection of the Jury
The Jury Questionaire

Final Jury Composition

The Jury By Race: 9 Blacks, 1 Hispanics, 2 Whites

Wait, what? I thought it's supposed to be a jury of peers and not a jury of national population percentages. When did this change?

REALITY FOR LIBERALS 5.0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8eQ_EYwQQI]Racially Based Jury Nullification - Professor Paul Butler on 60 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

I can't answer your question as to how many times you've heard that, however, I'm suspecting you heard it from your racist friends more than you've heard it from Blacks. And another FYI, Blacks don't control the media and therefore cannot give Al or Jesse any air time. You're barking up the wrong tree there, pal.

My side is bringing up the past? I don't have a side but I think you mean black vs. white. You just brought up Rodney King and Reginald Denney...IN 2012 and you say my side brings up the past? It's time for you to trade in your Ford Tempo with the Bush/Quayle bumper sticker and meet me in the present.

Since you didn't ask (but assumed), I've heard about the past as excuse more from White liberals more than anyone else, Black or White. Coincidentally, those are the same people falling all over themselves to agree every time Al or Jesse gins up another imaginary injustice. I'd believe both of them were more sincere, if every once in a while, either Al or Jesse got upset over an injustice to someone who didn't look like themselves.Hell, I'd even give them a little more cred, if they actually appeared to care about all the young Black males murdered by other young Black males; but I suppose there's no money, or political hay, to be made from that. I don't know who's worse, a couple of race pimps, or their White liberal hypocrite toadies, and frankly, I'm sick of the lot.

Forum List

Back