WD-40 fixes everything....

Joz said:
I think that's a really important thing to know about WD-40. Great stuff.

But why is the 'perfect toolbox"'s items increasing?

So far we have: WD-40/ duct tape/ hammer/ vice gripe/ butter knife/100mph tape/ cammo spray/ parachute cord.

Those last three, I have laying all over the house!?!

Except you can probably build all these things using WD-40 and duct tape.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I don't blame you...
I don't know how I'd ever get along without 100mph tape and 5/50 cord.
LOL! Mind telling me what it is (100mph tape) other than tape and what is it used for?

CSM said:
(I was going to add something about the perfect box (tool) but....)
Oh come on....there's not enough humor around here. And this is the 'humor' forum.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
We had a kid in grade school sniff some pixy sticks and it burned a hole in the
side of his nostril. :eek2:
He had a little bubble of skin covering the hole and you could see in his nose.
:shocked:

i'm surprised the parents didn't sue the candy company...

I like what Gallagher says : It's NATURAL SELECTION! The kid who swallows too many marbles, doesn't grow up to have kids of his own.

100 milenhour tape'll fix anything. if it can't, then whatever's broke ain't worth keep'n!

freeandfun1 said:
100 milenhour tape'll fix anything. if it can't, then whatever's broke ain't worth keep'n!

It's just too green for my tastes.

fuzzykitten99 said:
it's the po' man's Craftsman set.

Yup, I always keep a set nearby in case of emergency. You wouldn't believe the things I did when I was a kid with just such a tool kit.

I have thought of putting just such a kit together and selling it with a brand name like po'mans!

As Homer would say (Patent Pending, Patent Pending, and Patent Pending!)

JOKER96BRAVO said:
and a hammer...
QUOTE]

hammer = torque wrench

i always liked these lines:

"beat to fit paint to match"

"crank it down till it breaks then back off a quater turn"

no1tovote4 said:
I have thought of putting just such a kit together and selling it with a brand name like po'mans!
You know, something like that just might work. A ready-made tool kit; For women, newlyweds, kids going off to college. A good tool kit takes time to build. What better thing than to have the basics to get you thru those minor surprises.

no1tovote4 said:
You know, something like that just might work. A ready-made tool kit; For women, newlyweds, kids going off to college. A good tool kit takes time to build. What better thing than to have the basics to get you thru those minor surprises.

Forum List

Back