WBC family disowns daughter for leaving church

Being gay is not a choice just like being straight is not a choice. When I get boners for my wife's gorgeous naked body, it's not Voluntary it's involuntary. It's that simple.

You don't invite a naked dude over to stand next to her so you can make your choice?

Just razzing ya :), by pointing out how stupid of a thought process is to think it's a choice in terms of who you're attracted to.
A choice, period. Sinners make up all sorts of lies to try to justify their sins.

Correct, it's just the self-righteous, holier than thou types like you that are full of hate.
I am not full of hate. It is funny how nitwits are so scared of the truth they attack the person speaking the truth. Gay is a choice, period. That is not hate speak, just truth. Get over it.

"gay is a choice period"

yea, that's inarguable logic right thurrr
You finally figured it out.

Yes, that "gay is a choice" as a statement has no logic behind it whatsoever.

Being gay is not a choice just like being straight is not a choice. When I get boners for my wife's gorgeous naked body, it's not Voluntary it's involuntary. It's that simple.

You don't invite a naked dude over to stand next to her so you can make your choice?

Just razzing ya :), by pointing out how stupid of a thought process is to think it's a choice in terms of who you're attracted to.
A choice, period. Sinners make up all sorts of lies to try to justify their sins.

Repeat something stupid, then say the word period. Good debate strategy.

I thought according to the Bible everyone was sinners? So are you saying you make up all sorts of lies to justify your sins? Or are you able to cast the first stone and free of sin?

I thought according to the Bible everyone was sinners? So are you saying you make up all sorts of lies to justify your sins? Or are you able to cast the first stone and free of sin?
You are right, according to the Bible everyone, even I, are sinners. I am making a point that Gay is a choice, like all sin. Being gay is learned behavior.

You are right, according to the Bible everyone, even I, are sinners. I am making a point that Gay is a choice, like all sin. Being gay is learned behavior.

In your opinion with no logic at all to back it up. Just something else you take on faith.

When did you learn to become straight? When did you choose to become straight?

Did you have sex with a man, and separately sex with a woman and choose which act you enjoyed more?

[Emphasis mine]

I wonder how my brother learned to be gay, yet none of my other brothers, nor I, learned the same? I wonder where he 'learned' to be gay?

Hmmmm.

[Emphasis mine]

I wonder how my brother learned to be gay, yet none of my other brothers, nor I, learned the same? I wonder where he 'learned' to be gay?

Hmmmm.

Duh, the devil.:evil:

[Emphasis mine]

Hmmmm.

:lol:

Nah, the exorcism produced no change, so we ruled out the devil.

;)

[Emphasis mine]

Hmmmm.

:lol:

Nah, the exorcism produced no change, so we ruled out the devil.

;)

Lol nice.

I guess the only thing left to do is call your nearest pastors until you find one willing to round up his buddies and beat the gay out of him.

That's good and all, but real studies and research have conclusively demonstrated that it isn't a choice. You can read about it here.

Thank goodness she's not Muslim right?

A Gay family member of my Dads wife left the church and went to live in France (I'm not joking) While he was gone the Church and his family "disowned" him. But guess what? He came back!

He came back and asked forgiveness for his sins and he was let back in the Church and his family. The same was done recently for a family member who decided she wanted to go to Hawaii and do drugs and fool around for a number of years then came back.

While it's easy for non-religious people to see "disownment" and "excommunication" or whatever as harsh, they fail to see that the church (whatever the denomination) along with the family can exert a strong social force on it's members for the good of society (did I say that right? you understand me?)

As far as I know the formerly gay guy hasn't had a relapse into the "gay lifestyle" or what ever you wanna' call it and the lady has been drug free too!

And by the way "Christianity" doesn't mean blind acceptance of whatever stupid things people want to do.

formerly gay?

that's some funny shit right there.

I was happy this morning. I'm not right now.
I have to assume this is the kind of gay they are talking about.

Matthew 10 (King James Version)

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Probably you should read the Holy Bible, it is correct to disown the daughter if she reject the Teaching of Jesus.

That's good and all, but real studies and research have conclusively demonstrated that it isn't a choice. You can read about it here.

Science is a tool of the devil.

Matthew 10 (King James Version)

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Probably you should read the Holy Bible, it is correct to disown the daughter if she reject the Teaching of Jesus.

Even the Devil can quote scripture:

Mathew 5: 43 American Standard Version

You have heard that it was said, "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy." But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Science is a tool of the devil.
Shit... wait, the Bible demonstrates that the devil personally does his own dirty work, which can only mean one thing: Science is the unholy spirit of the devil... Dear god, he's more powerful than we thought.

Forum List

Back