Way to preserve Gay rights Musliscum

Republicans want to kill gays here. They call for mass murder. Here is a list of a few of their pastors calling for mass murder:

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

Republicans want to kill gays here. They call for mass murder. Here is a list of a few of their pastors calling for mass murder:

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

This is why I call them the Christian Taliban. Human rights? They don't believe in it.

Christianity is very capable of being extremely repressive and has killed millions of people in the past.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

This is why I call them the Christian Taliban. Human rights? They don't believe in it.

Christianity is very capable of being extremely repressive and has killed millions of people in the past.

But you don't utter a peep over Islam....why is that? They'd toss you off a roof in a heartbeat the moment you went sashaying around the ME in your dress

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

But you don't utter a peep over Islam....why is that? They'd toss you off a roof in a heartbeat the moment you went sashaying around the ME in your dress

I attack islam all the time. I think it is a backwards repressive cult that limits people ability to think and is probably slightly nastier then Christianity.

The thing is is our constitution demands that we have to let them in. I'd whether everyone coming here renounced their religion.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

I will. Islamic countries are horrendous on gay right and women's rights. They have more extremist than Christians in the west do. I would take our Christian nutjobs over theirs any day of the week.

Only LGBT Club in an Islamic Country Shuts Down After Chronic, Targeted Abuse

Only gay club in entire Muslim world forced to close down. How many countries is that?!?!? [emoji848] Yet the only Jewish State has dozen of such clubs and regularly protests gay rights.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They knows that Muslims doesn't accept Homosexuality. They are just using them as pawns. They are trying to start a religious war by using them. They'll whisper into the Muslims ears, stuff like, "I heard that the Christians said that your mommy have given birth to a motherless goat". Making the Muslims mad at the Christians. And the Christians will be wondering why the Muslims are so uptight. But Hillary's people will go back and forth spreading lies in everyone's ears, until a war breaks out.

bdc02d3d-d81a-48a4-9a01-39fdf1b77346.gif

giphy.webp

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

I attack islam all the time. I think it is a backwards repressive cult that limits people ability to think and is probably slightly nastier then Christianity.

The thing is is our constitution demands that we have to let them in. I'd whether everyone coming here renounced their religion.

The thing is Islam is much more extreme than Christianity on gays. That's just a fact but for some reason you loons lose your minds over a few extremists in Christianity spewing BS

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

Got a link to go with that list? ScienceRocks do these pastors, and do Christians have the rights so SO defend, or is it just ones you personally agree with?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

I disagree that our constitution has to let them in. Once they are here, then they our constitutional rights apply to them also, but when they are in some other country, they our constitution does not apply to them.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

I disagree that our constitution has to let them in. Once they are here, then they our constitutional rights apply to them also, but when they are in some other country, they our constitution does not apply to them.

Noncitizens of the United States do not have a right to immigrate to the USA.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

Got a link to go with that list? ScienceRocks do these pastors, and do Christians have the rights so SO defend, or is it just ones you personally agree with?

They have no right to harm another human being or threaten them. Sorry but there's a limit.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor Jim Beech

They have no right to harm another human being or threaten them. Sorry but there's a limit.

Where did I ever say that?

Forum List

Back