Way To Go, America!!

The economy added a robust 155,000 non farm jobs in November!

Way to kick ass, patriots!
They have a word for today's job market...its called nearly full employment....how many more jobs do we need at this point?.....the job market is fine go have a drink.....

They have a word for today's job market...its called nearly full employment....how many more jobs do we need at this point?.....the job market is fine go have a drink.....

You have a problem with rooting for America.
No where do you get that?.....not in anything I have posted....you look to be cheering on the lower jobs number last month...not me....in fact you always seem to celebrate when America takes one on the chin....

No where do you get that?.....not in anything I have posted....you look to be cheering on the lower jobs number last month...not me....in fact you always seem to celebrate when America takes one on the chin....

You're a moron. I am very happy that 155k jobs were created. Aren't you?

Yes I am are you? your thread is a dig...a failed one at that...way to go patriots!...

Yes I am are you? your thread is a dig...a failed one at that...way to go patriots!...

Nope. Not a dig. You're a moron.

No you arent. Clearly you are upset by it.

You're a moron too.

What would I have to be upset about?

You're a moron too.

So everyone but you is a moron?....:113:

You're a moron too.

Because Trump has served us well and it angers you.

You're a moron too.

You seem confused.

You're a moron too.

Because Trump has served us well and it angers you.

That's silly. I applaud good news. Always.

Do you?

You're a moron too.

You seem confused.
Its a good jobs report LL...no matter what you insinuate or the liars at CNN say about it....

You're a moron too.

You seem confused.
Its a good jobs report LL...no matter what you insinuate or the liars at CNN say about it....

What did I say about it?

Do you people investigate?, or is it simply cheerlead any gub'mit stats now?
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back