Way To Early - But It Sounds Good Anyway !!!

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Most polls, Rasmussen excepted, continue to show that neither presidential candidate is pulling away from the other and that close Senate races have shifting leads. Primary elections, however, are showing a very different situation -- and it is voters who turn out in elections, not random Americans called by pollsters, who determine the winners and losers in politics. If the latest news can be believed -- and we have every reason to believe it -- there is a conservative voting trend building, and its momentum is going to make it truly terrifying for liberals come November.

Read more: Articles: Discouraged Democrat Voters May Mean Historic Sweep for GOP

There are several examples, but since I can't post the entire article....I'll do it piecemeal.

Starting with:

North Carolina primary results noted that the gay marriage issue got walloped, but that issue ought to have turned out voters on both sides in roughly equal numbers. Both parties had large turnouts for other races, but Obama received only 750,000 votes in the presidential primary, with 200,000 Democrats voting no preference despite the fact that there was no Democrat -- not even a convicted felon in another state -- to vote for in the primary. The Republican nomination was already sewn up as well, but the four Republican candidates received 915,000 votes, with only 50,000 voting no preference.

I am so ready for November.

Logic and reason would indicate that Obama would win in a walk away but its a mistake to discount the power of money and lies - both of which the R's are slinging like crazy.

And, I really wish the Dems would learn from the R publicity machine. Its impressive. Hardly a day goes by when, if you watch C-Span, you see them obstructing and filibustering against jobs and economic recovery but then, on camera, Boehner saying '... the American people want jobs so we gotta get rid of Obama...'.

They lie, fux plays it over and over and the dupes line up.

Money and voter suppression just might win this and I really wonder how long it would take to recover from another Big Business, Big Money, Big Government, Tax and Spend Republican like Mittens/Bush/Reagan.

Logic and reason would indicate that Obama would win in a walk away but its a mistake to discount the power of money and lies - both of which the R's are slinging like crazy.

And, I really wish the Dems would learn from the R publicity machine. Its impressive. Hardly a day goes by when, if you watch C-Span, you see them obstructing and filibustering against jobs and economic recovery but then, on camera, Boehner saying '... the American people want jobs so we gotta get rid of Obama...'.

Money and voter suppression just might win this and I really wonder how long it would take to recover from another Big Business, Big Money, Big Government, Tax and Spend Republican like Mittens/Bush/Reagan.

How much money is Obama going to spend on his camapaign ?

US President Barack Obama is expected to set new spending records in his reelection campaign and has already held more fundraisers than any other president in US history, Press TV reports.

Last edited:

Let's hope President Obama can get some more jobs in place before then. Like, maybe even the highway bill that the R's are using to blackmail us. Or heck, maybe the vet's jobs and housing bill. That would be nice to have in place before the R's told them they had to go back to living on the street because off shore business is more important than their service to the country.

But, as we all know, Mittens wouldn't hesitate to repeal that along with every other Good For The Country, Good For Jobs, Good For The Economy Bill he already has lined up to axe.

Enough, I hope.

Thanks to the crooked scotus, he can get it anyplace he pleases and in any amount.

Let's start at the beginning. In the first place, Rasmussen, which polls likely voters, has shown for years now that a huge chunk of Americans "strongly disapprove" of the job Obama is doing. On May 10, for example, more than twice as many Americans strongly disapproved of Obama's job performance as "strongly approve" of the job he is doing.

Read more: Articles: Discouraged Democrat Voters May Mean Historic Sweep for GOP

Enough, I hope.

Thanks to the crooked scotus, he can get it anyplace he pleases and in any amount.

So when you say money and voter supression might win this.....you (libs) are working to supress votes ?

Let's hope President Obama can get some more jobs in place before then. Like, maybe even the highway bill that the R's are using to blackmail us. Or heck, maybe the vet's jobs and housing bill. That would be nice to have in place before the R's told them they had to go back to living on the street because off shore business is more important than their service to the country.

But, as we all know, Mittens wouldn't hesitate to repeal that along with every other Good For The Country, Good For Jobs, Good For The Economy Bill he already has lined up to axe.

OK so you want Obama to bribe every voter for the election. Got it.
Obama is toast. The economy is going into another decline, led by reduced exports to Europe. His policies helped create it, so he walks.

Obama is toast. The economy is going into another decline, led by reduced exports to Europe. His policies helped create it, so he walks.

Actually, he's gonna sail out with a large bootmark on his ass.

Most polls, Rasmussen excepted, continue to show that neither presidential candidate is pulling away from the other and that close Senate races have shifting leads. Primary elections, however, are showing a very different situation -- and it is voters who turn out in elections, not random Americans called by pollsters, who determine the winners and losers in politics. If the latest news can be believed -- and we have every reason to believe it -- there is a conservative voting trend building, and its momentum is going to make it truly terrifying for liberals come November.

There are several examples, but since I can't post the entire article....I'll do it piecemeal.

Starting with:

North Carolina primary results noted that the gay marriage issue got walloped, but that issue ought to have turned out voters on both sides in roughly equal numbers. Both parties had large turnouts for other races, but Obama received only 750,000 votes in the presidential primary, with 200,000 Democrats voting no preference despite the fact that there was no Democrat -- not even a convicted felon in another state -- to vote for in the primary. The Republican nomination was already sewn up as well, but the four Republican candidates received 915,000 votes, with only 50,000 voting no preference.

You Mormans are such gulible morons. American won't put your cult bishop in the white house. Go ahead and drain your cults bank accounts. It will serve you right. Better yet...put mittens in charge of the Morman's finances then when you go bankrupt you can get a taste of your own medicine when your stiff as a board bully hero takes all that remains of YOUR money.

Gallup in March showed an enthusiasm-gap edge that Republicans had over Democrats of 53% to 45%. This is particularly important because Rasmussen, on a month-by-month poll, shows consistently that more Americans call themselves Republican than Democrat. More troubling for Obama is that Gallup recently published a poll which showed that his strongest age group of support -- voters 18 to 29 -- strongly favor Obama over Romney, but only 56% say that they will definitely vote. Meanwhile, the older voters -- especially voters 65 and older -- strongly tilt towards Romney, and 86% of these voters say that they will vote.

Obama has lost a lot of young voters. That takes some doing.

Starting with:

that would be "too" early, not "to".

i think you should keep voting for the most insane rightwingnut toons you can.

it will help protect the senate and probably send more than a few seats in the house over to the dems.

and then i think you should be as extreme during the general election as you possibly can.

:thup:

Starting with:

it will help protect the senate and probably send more than a few seats in the house over to the dems.

and then i think you should be as extreme during the general election as you possibly can.

That would be "I" not "i".

And what you think does not matter.

If you wish to address the topic of the thread, I stand ready to read.

Starting with:

nice try. but i don't generally use caps when i post. unlike you, i'm aware of it and it's intentional. you're just uneducated and don't know to from too.

there isn't anything you could say that's worth addressing.

wingnuts are there for our amusement.

and for the record, i did tell you what to expect as the result of your lunacy and the lunacy of those like you.

Last edited:

nice try. but i don't generally use caps when i post. unlike you, i'm aware of it and it's intentional. you're just uneducated and don't know to from too.

there isn't anything you could say that's worth addressing.

wingnuts are there for our amusement.

An elegant way of saying you really have nothing of worth to share.

Thank you.

I want to see him killed. Not assassinated of course. That would make him a martyr. I want to see him killed at the polls. I want to see a bigger landslide than Carter's defeat. I want to see the Dems go down in flames in every race. I want the very idea of leftist progressive Obamacy to become the laughingstock it is. I want people in the future to end arguments with the statement: They tried that under Obama. And we know how THAT worked out.
Yeah. That's the ticket.

Why exactly do you think Vets are so incompetant as to be unable to obtain jobs or arrange for housing without the government? I don't really get that attitude. I mean we are talking about people who used to be in the United States military. They are tough as nails, and yet the second they leave the service you think they can't survive without government in their lives.

While they are certainly entitled for every benefit they worked for, i really dont think the consequences of less government programs is going to mean they will suddenly be unable provide for themselves.

And it's not just our military. You seem to think that without government we cant do a damn thing. It's just simply not true.

I want to see him killed. Not assassinated of course. That would make him a martyr. I want to see him killed at the polls. I want to see a bigger landslide than Carter's defeat. I want to see the Dems go down in flames in every race. I want the very idea of leftist progressive Obamacy to become the laughingstock it is. I want people in the future to end arguments with the statement: They tried that under Obama. And we know how THAT worked out.
Yeah. That's the ticket.

We can defeat them, but we need to work our butts off and trust in Divine Providence.

It is apparent to all from the recent antics of our Incredibly Shrinking President that he is no leader.

He is an advocate.

One Big Assed Mistake, America.

A bump....

If this really is a change, and you see the media starting to go whacko....defending Obama....

I have a question.

Could Romney peak to soon ?

Wisconsin just went to a toss-up so Obama is down 10 more points 243 lead over Romney's 170 (N.C. soon to go red)....this on the Real Clear map.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back