Waxman-HAULING CEO'S to congress for SEVERE SCOLDING for telling TRUTH on OBAMACARE.

Yes, the CEOs of Ford, GM, and Chrysler were all hauled before Congress last year during the Bail Out hearings. I'm pretty sure GE has been hauled before Congress at some point as well.

No, I mean with regards to how the health care bill will affect their financials.

They haven't come out and announced restatements.

Either they don't pay for their retirees drug benefits, they are still sorting out the accounting - or they do and they are being cowed into silence by their Government Owners (at least in the case of GM & Chrysler).

I suspect the middle alternative with the delay being cause by the latter one.

Ever notice that these type of threads don't attract any of the FLAMING LIBERALS to them. No response, the silence from them is deafening on this issue- could it be that they just don't know how to respond to the FACTS AND TRUTH of this issue??? LOLOLOLOL

In fact, since (Jillian) found out that kids with pre-exisitng conditions are not covered until 2014, she has not made a show on these boards. Could it be that she is dissolusioned with her mesiah???? LOL

In the eyes of a liberal any corporation is an inmoral entity--thriving on the hard work of employees--and to a liberal the federal government is their all in one saviour--that can do anything and everything for THEM and savie them from the evil capitalism known as corporations.

What they always forget is that corporations can also be spelled J.O.B.S. in this country.

Cost go up to these corporations--cuts will be made to off-set these expenses either through employee benefits or employee lay-offs. The employees always get it in the end.

I kind of doubt now--what Obama told his rally support--that they will be getting a raise because their employers will be saving money with this health care. Upps--I guess another broken promise to add to the list of broken promises.

Yes, the CEOs of Ford, GM, and Chrysler were all hauled before Congress last year during the Bail Out hearings. I'm pretty sure GE has been hauled before Congress at some point as well.

No, I mean with regards to how the health care bill will affect their financials.

Catepillar is writing down 100 MILLION in this coming year--IOW putting out a warning to investors.

Caterpillar: Health care bill would cost it $100M - Chicago Breaking Business

They haven't come out and announced restatements.

Either they don't pay for their retirees drug benefits, they are still sorting out the accounting - or they do and they are being cowed into silence by their Government Owners (at least in the case of GM & Chrysler).

I suspect the middle alternative with the delay being cause by the latter one.

Don't GM and Chrysler have cadillac plans for their retirees?? It wouldn't surprise me if these guys got the same deal as AT&T and the others. Now they will all be dumped in Medicare D which will be more expensive.

Weren't THIER cadillac plans given a stay of execution?

This will blow some holes in the CBO numbers. Anyone surprised???

Forum List

Back