Waxman: GOP "Rooting Against Country" Because Of Energy Bill Vote

pathetic how the dems are doing exactly what they complained about repubs doing....

manu1959 called it when he said they would be exactly as they complain the repubs are doing, if not worse

Let me say this if Mr. Waxman and others can make comments about me rooting against the country because of this bill then I will say this. Environmental lobbys, and those that support them are TRAITORS to this nation and have zero interest in America's welfare and would rather see the United States become a 3rd world nation all in the name of worshiping at the alter of *junk science*

The Republicans almost destroyed the country with the derivative bubble and the Iraq war.

Now Obama has to put it together again.

He is actually doing a pretty good job, and I think we are going to make it.

Derivative bubble?

ROFLMNAO... There was no derivative bubble DUMBASS! There was a HOUSING BUBBLE, which was a DIRECT RESULT OF LEFTISTS IN THE US LEGISLATURE MANIPULATING THE HOUSING MARKET; ALL IN THE NAME OF FAIRNESS!

The Lord of the Idiots hasn't 'done' ANYTHING except, to directly usurp of the human rights of individuals Americans and sit upon SPIRALING, EXPONENTIAL INCREASES IN US DEBT, US SPENDING which were UNIMAGINABLE prior to the election of this Leftist Government; and US UNEMPLOYMENT Rates not seen SINCE the us was subjected to the radcial leftist economic policies of one 'Jimma Cawta.'

If anyone here is disappointed in the housing crisis, I invite you to stay tuned in case this bill passes because you have yet to see what massive increases in prices can do to an economy already wrecked by bad policy and spending when you have a high deficit. I often times hear people complain that Bush was at fault for gas going to 4.50 a gallon forgetting that the Dems had both houses of congress and could have addressed this issue with an energy bill had they not been more concerned with keeping their environmentalist lobby friends employed. I know that most of us understand what the high cost of fuel effected our entire economy, food, goods, services, etc. So how then by placing a tax of close to .77 cents a gallon on gas in the name of cleaning up the environment going to help the economy? When we all know that only a few other nations on earth would stupid enough to adopt such draconian rules. This is an issue I happen to agree with the President on when he said that it will cause prices to skyrocket. I urge you all not to support this measure as it has nothing to do with the environment or energy and there is nothing in this bill that would end our dependance on foreign sources of oil.

Obviously, Waxman is already in campaign mode. "Accountability" worked so well for him, I suspect he's on the latest bandwagon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44fPSn7VxKs&feature=related]YouTube - Newt Battles Rep Waxman (D) On Global Warming[/ame]

Pay particular attention to the end when Mr. Waxman says paraphrasing " sometimes you have to punish people" That is the current method of thinking behind this bill that we are to be punished and that will make us all change our ways ACCORDING to the envimentalists. I'm sorry but frankly an energy bill is not there to PUNISH people it should be there to help this nation and it's citizens and if we have people in congress that feel it necessary to punish the cistizens of this nation then it's high time they lose their jobs!

The GOP is hoping that the recession will worsen. They don't want to see an improvement in the economy because they know it will benefit Obama.

The GOP is hoping that the recession will worsen. They don't want to see an improvement in the economy because they know it will benefit Obama.

There ya go.... We want to be out of jobs and have our homes foreclosed on every bit as much as the jackasses do!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHL404zhcU]YouTube - Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade[/ame]

Interesting take on that, it wasn't the GOP that said this!!, or

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UidUpr63c0w&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Says Stimulus Vital to Avoid 'Catastrophe'[/ame]

Where was Waxman on the 44 Democrats in the House who voted "NO" to this garbage? It wouldn't have even passed the House without the eight Republicans going along. He should be thanking them instead of poisoning the well in the Senate with these stupid and completely counter-productive remarks.

What a dolt.

Last edited:
It seems eight of them really don't want the economy to recover, hence their votes FOR this scam, in the House!

You are truly an idiot if you think Cap and Trade will in any way help the economy, either short or long term, and are even more of an idiot if you believe it will in any way reduce CO2 in the atmosphere in any way.

Forum List

Back