Waxman: GOP "Rooting Against Country" Because Of Energy Bill Vote

Oh christ, here we go with the " you don't care about the environment" bullshit, what a bunch of corrupt cocksuckers .........

their own necks. Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. They are the majority and don't need one republican vote to pass this legislation on cap and trade and healthcare either.

I am a Republican and I will gladly let them take credit for the fraud of global warming, it would almost be like the Weapons of Mass destruction thing that they continue to throw up at every chance they get. Can't you hear it now, my new mantra " Obama lied, He said global warming was caused by humans." Then he puts this outrageous tax on our business's and family's what good did it do but cause the loss of 2 1/2 jobs to a gain of 1. He has economically tied the hands of America, we can no longer compete globally. My utility bill rose by $2,000 this year and he said I would be better off. On and on we conservatives could go with this, let em do it. It would be entertaining to give back what we have taken for the last 8 years. :lol:

Cap and Trade is Obama's weapon of mass destruction as it would destroy America economically.

Last edited:
I have some advice for Mr. Waxman, he look in the mirror and say " way to go Howie" three times because of the total amount of our country he plans to give away in this bill. These tactics of using the "Global Warming" Marketing lingo as a club to beat people over the head with and call them anti-american may work on those not willing to actually read , but it's not working here.

Oh, It is MUCH worse than that Willow...

What you're looking at is the hard left making it's play for what they see as the final act of their subversive take-over of the US.

Waxman is a true-believer... a hard core leftists; but he's right... Conservatives; Americans are voting against his country... We are voting against "The People's Republic of the United States..." We are overtly, unapologetically, emphatically rejecting such in the strongest possible terms and we stand steadfastly against it.

He's sounds like a Republican!

Says one of the sychophant Advocates of Social Science... that elects these idiots; the common "Centrists..." It's people like this that send the WAXMANs, Fwanks, Pelosis and Reids to the legislature... they ARE the problem.

A pro-energy development group is calling for Congress to investigate possible illegal coordination between an arm of the Interior Department and lobbyists for environmental groups.

Rep. Rob Bishop, R-Utah, announced last week that Interior's inspector general is already conducting its own probe into whether environmental lobbyists improperly coordinated with officials at Interior's National Landscape Conservation System.

But Americans for American Energy President Greg Schnacke said Wednesday that "the congressional oversight process must be brought into play as well."

He added, "The Wilderness Society and the National Wildlife Federation spend millions of dollars pursuing an anti-American energy political agenda. The question we have is how far does this extend and is it more extensive than simply the NLCS?"

Deseret News | Pro-energy group seeks probe of environmental lobbyists

This is not a a surprise that Mr. Waxman and his associates in congress namely the environmental lobby that has an agenda that has NOTHING to do with environment and everything to do with keeping them employed in the environmental business are setting out to kneecap this nation at a time when we not only have double digit unemployment, but are in debt as a nation.

It would really improve the environment if hideous Jews like Waxman would stay indoors.

despicable-little-troll.jpg

Last edited:
It would really improve the environment if hideous Jews like Waxman would stay indoors.

despicable-little-troll.jpg

he is a hideous looking thing....but even worse he is one of the most fucked up jerks in congress....and when this bill(should it pass) destroys more industry and jobs in California,this piece of shit will be laying the blame on others....

Here before us, is democrats Waxman/Pelosi & Barack Obama's new climate bill.-

Democrats have a super majority in the house of Representatives & a filibuster proof majority in the senate--who could easily pass this bill without one single republican vote. Even Democrats won't vote for this piece of crap bill---LOL.

Last edited:
Well if they do and this passes they can guarantee that another liberal won't be elected for the next 30 years. Come to think of it, I hope they pass it. Get rid of these idiots.

The Republicans almost destroyed the country with the derivative bubble and the Iraq war.

Now Obama has to put it together again.

He is actually doing a pretty good job, and I think we are going to make it.

How does he know? To date, I don't believe he has read it.

So how does he know we are rooting against the country by being against this bill?

Forum List

Back