Waters Helped Bank Whose Stock She Once Owned

Freemason

What the Dormouse Said
Mar 11, 2009
The Heart Of Darkness...The Horror
WASHINGTON -- When Rep. Barney Frank was looking to aid a Boston-based lender last fall, the Massachusetts Democrat urged Maxine Waters, a colleague on the House Financial Services Committee, to "stay out of it," he says.

The reason: Ms. Waters, a longtime congresswoman from California, had close ties to the minority-owned institution, OneUnited Bank.

Waters Helped Bank Whose Stock She Once Owned - WSJ.com

If Barney was aware of this why did he do nothing. Again I say some hard questions need to be asked to Frank, and now concerning Rep. Waters.

WASHINGTON -- When Rep. Barney Frank was looking to aid a Boston-based lender last fall, the Massachusetts Democrat urged Maxine Waters, a colleague on the House Financial Services Committee, to "stay out of it," he says.

The reason: Ms. Waters, a longtime congresswoman from California, had close ties to the minority-owned institution, OneUnited Bank.

If Barney was aware of this why did he do nothing. Again I say some hard questions need to be asked to Frank, and now concerning Rep. Waters.

The dems seem to get a free pass with ethics. I think their excuse is, "It's Expected."

The dems seem to get a free pass with ethics. I think their excuse is, "It's Expected."

And of course, it's Bush's fault and/or Rush's! :lol:

And of course, it's Bush's fault and/or Rush's! :lol:

:lol:

You beat me to it.

This is status quo. Waters, Rangel, Blago, and a few more I imagine.

[quoteThe dems seem to get a free pass with ethics. I think their excuse is, "It's Expected." ][/quote]

I think that's bullshit. You're not a dem, so until a dem says that, it's only your opinion.

As to crooked rebubs, get a life.

Anyone who has broken the law should be punished.

Please, get some fresh shit for these threads.

[quoteThe dems seem to get a free pass with ethics. I think their excuse is, "It's Expected." ]
Rayboy's quote:
I think that's bullshit. You're not a dem, so until a dem says that, it's only your opinion.

Please, get some fresh shit for these threads.[/QUOTE]

Seems the republicans do get rid of the offenders in their party. The dems accept excuses like, "It was just sloppy handling", or "It was an honest mistake", or 'The tax code is just too convoluted", or "It was an oversight". Come on, Ray...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Rayboy's quote:

Please, get some fresh shit for these threads.

Seems the republicans do get rid of the offenders in their party. The dems accept excuses like, "It was just sloppy handling", or "It was an honest mistake", or 'The tax code is just too convoluted", or "It was an oversight". Come on, Ray...

lets not forget Sandy "pants" Burger

"thats just Sandy"

[quoteThe dems seem to get a free pass with ethics. I think their excuse is, "It's Expected." ]

Please, get some fresh shit for these threads.[/QUOTE]

Just like a lefty telling someone else to do something asshole you could start a fresh thread
Never broke a law huh bullshit again---only others break laws right
oh yea like most lefties you only break little laws
Get a life

If it can be proven that Waters used her influence to make her buddies rich?

Hang her.

I grow weary of the venal acts of politicians from both parties.

We will NOT solve the problem of our politicans selling us out until we start giving them the punishment they deserve.

And when you betray your office, you DESERVE to be hanged in the public square for ALL to see and for ALL to understand that poltical office is NOT a license to STEAL.

You surely you all understand that I understand that this is a bipartisan problem, right?

If it can be proven that Waters used her influence to make her buddies rich?

Hang her.

I grow weary of the venal acts of politicians from both parties.

We will NOT solve the problem of our politicans selling us out until we start giving them the punishment they deserve.

And when you betray your office, you DESERVE to be hanged in the public square for ALL to see and for ALL to understand that poltical office is NOT a license to STEAL.

You surely you all understand that I understand that this is a bipartisan problem, right?
of course, it depends on when she sold her interest in this bank as well

Forum List

Back