Waterboarding Doesn't Work, Scientists Say

and olberdouche too

Did Olbermann promise to be waterboarded and have all proceeds go to his favorite charity and then back out, like Hannity did?

Not that I know of. But Mancow, a conservative talk show host in Chicago, made much fun of waterboarding and was himself waterboarded to prove it wasn't torture.

The guy lasted 5 seconds and said it was indeed torture and he was undeniably wrong. I'm sure the video must be on Youtube. He had it taped to prove it wasn't torture.

My son's been waterboarded too.....part of his training. Guess what, he's fine.....And so are all the others it's ever been done to. Nobody has died from it.

I can handpick a handful of scientists and say anything, about anyone or any subject.

The problem is, progressives say they are believers in science, and then proceed to cherry pick data and based information on consensus.

Ask Galileo how much he believed in consensus.

Now, for people who are actually interested in the subject, they would have done their research and discovered that the use of interrogation techniques are always compared against known information and anything not known is then extrapolated out and agents in the field can verify the information, sometimes in days, others in months.

No on relies upon JUST the interrogation and the information gleaned from such sessions.

When will you simpletons start practicing some critical thought techniques?

Common sense tells you of course it works ! Liberals want to believe these so-called scientists. That's the problem.
As the US rank in science plummets, along with math scores. Who needs science, right?

I don't need a scientist to tell me whether or not waterboarding can be an effective interegation method. I have common sense. You choose to embrace the propiganda. Not I.

I can handpick a handful of scientists and say anything, about anyone or any subject.

The problem is, progressives say they are believers in science, and then proceed to cherry pick data and based information on consensus.

Now, for people who are actually interested in the subject, they would have done their research and discovered that the use of interrogation techniques are always compared against known information and anything not known is then extrapolated out and agents in the field can verify the information, sometimes in days, others in months.

No on relies upon JUST the interrogation and the information gleaned from such sessions.

That appears to be what cons do.

That appears to be what cons do.
Did you make the same judgement about the handpicked scientists in the OP?

Probably not. A blind believer in consensus science. The Vatican would be proud of you.

Forum List

Back