Water

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
How much do you drink a day?

I drink over a gallon, probably more like a gallon and a half, starting from 6 am until I go to bed at night, usually between 11-12.

I love water, it has no calories, it's good for you, and you can't beat the price!

How many other things can you say that about?

I drink over a gallon, probably more like a gallon and a half, starting from 6 am until I go to bed at night, usually between 11-12.

I love water, it has no calories, it's good for you, and you can't beat the price!

Masturbation? :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, I drink alot of water as well. It does a body good!

tap water or bottled?

where i live i can drink the tap water. i drink lots of water. most of it is an ingredient of beer.

I keep a case of water in my truck at all times. Another at home, and another at work... I guess I drink a lot.

tap water or bottled?

where i live i can drink the tap water. i drink lots of water. most of it is an ingredient of beer.

I have one of those filters from the sink, so use that.

I do drink soda water with my vodka, with a sqeeze of lemon, yum.

o cw stop that dew...it gives ya dew mouth you will look like a meth head

i drink water....and milk....mostly water...i would say more than a gal a day

I have a 2 gallon container of water (from tap) in the fridge. I love that shit.. add a little lemon splash.. yup.

fyi, Hannibal, Missouri has the BEST tap water I'v ever tasted. No joke.

Forum List

Back