Water fasting for insanely quick weight loss results

Oh, derrrrr, I did research online (LOL), so I know more than doctors who have been practicing and studying for 14 years of their lives. :eusa_doh: Crazy arse USMB members. I shouldn't be surprised. :dunno:

Oh, derrrrr, I did research online (LOL), so I know more than doctors who have been practicing and studying for 14 years of their lives. :eusa_doh: Crazy arse USMB members. I shouldn't be surprised. :dunno:
I've ran into some docs that have a poor memory of their past experiences and are inefficient..

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fasting.

In fact our physiology evolved to handle periods of fasting as it was how most humans ate for most of the existence of humans.

There is if you are taking medications which need food to be metabolized properly or if you have certain medical issues. None of you are trained medical professionals. It takes 14 years on average of studying and experience to become a full fledged MD. Stop trying to be armchair doctors. Doctors you are NOT! Never ever give medical advice to people. That is beyond stupidity.

You know if people ate better and excercised many if not most wouldn't have to take a handful of pills every morning for blood pressure, cholesterol, or any other myriad of modern diseases.

I've ran into some docs that have a poor memory of their past experiences and are inefficient..

Then you would find another doctor. To think that an anonymous internet poster would have more knowledge about medical issues than an MD is nothing but ridiculousness.

Yeah those Drs who are trained to treat patients with a 10 minute office visit and a prescription

I guess anyone who would follow the advice of an internet poster over an actual physician has issues to begin with.
The next time a team of doctors turn off the lights and turns on a flashlight to illuminate your ball sack to see hydrocele you know they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express...

I guess anyone who would follow the advice of an internet poster over an actual physician has issues to begin with.

I'm not telling anyone what to do unlike you.

Humans evolved in an environment where fasting was unavoidable. In fact most of our existence has been one where fasting was the norm. It's the 3 meals a day and food pyramids that are recent not fasting

The next time a team of doctors turn off the lights and turns on a flashlight to illuminate your ball sack to see hydrocele you know they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express...

^^^

And Moonglow. Imagine the moron who would take advice from this one! Good grief. I guess they would kind of deserve whatever happened to them. :D ROFL.

Well, my doctor says this diet could be dangerous to my health, but Skull Pilot and Gipper on the internet forum I'm a member of say it's A OKAY! :lol:

People have been fasting since there have been people on the planet and 7 billion of them to date so yeah real dangerous

Well, my doctor says this diet could be dangerous to my health, but Skull Pilot and Gipper on the internet forum I'm a member of say it's A OKAY! :lol:
Any Dr who tells you skipping a few meals is bad for your health is a quack

^^^

And Moonglow. Imagine the moron who would take advice from this one! Good grief. I guess they would kind of deserve whatever happened to them. :D ROFL.
or visit the nurse at the phlebotomist station, maybe she can find that pesky place blood flows in yer body...

In fact our physiology evolved to handle periods of fasting as it was how most humans ate for most of the existence of humans.

There is if you are taking medications which need food to be metabolized properly or if you have certain medical issues. None of you are trained medical professionals. It takes 14 years on average of studying and experience to become a full fledged MD. Stop trying to be armchair doctors. Doctors you are NOT! Never ever give medical advice to people. That is beyond stupidity.

You know if people ate better and excercised many if not most wouldn't have to take a handful of pills every morning for blood pressure, cholesterol, or any other myriad of modern diseases.

Many diseases are familial diseases and are inherited through your gene pool. I knew a kid who's whole family had heart disease. All of them died young except for the father. They all died from heart attacks.

Many diseases are familial diseases and are inherited through your gene pool. I knew a kid who's whole family had heart disease. All of them died young except for the father. They all died from heart attacks.

And nothing is going to stop that.

In fact the best way to stop that is for people who have a history of those illnesses to stop having kids

It is...Especially to the elderly..

OK whatever you say.

Now show me medical research that says skipping a day of meals will kill you

Go ahead and skip all the meals you want. All I'm saying is don't try to tell people that it is perfectly safe for them when you don't know jack shit.

It is...Especially to the elderly..

OK whatever you say.

Now show me medical research that says skipping a day of meals will kill you

Go ahead and skip all the meals you want. All I'm saying is don't try to tell people that it is perfectly safe for them when you don't know jack shit.

Post the research that says skipping meals will kill you

Forum List

Back