CDZ Water bottles and sticks will soon give way to firearms and IED's

What is the solution to this breach of the peace

• Invoke Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Federalize the National Guard

• Outlaw all weapons from all approved political rally's or guest speaking events

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Outlaw all symbols, flags and other forms of expression form political events

• Total voters
The problem is you can't guarantee some idiots won't show up and quickly wade into whatever rally is already going on.

Obviously one can never guarantee anything, but you dont think this would reduce the difficulty of the police at all? OR minimize the bloodshed some?

The Police have to take back control of these situations if people are to feel comfortable enough to show up without arming themselves, or bringing things like defense shields.

I am OK with defensive objects like shields, but certainly clubs and molotovs should be confiscated and the posessor charged.

Molotov's 100%. But even a chair leg can be turned into a club, plus a bunch of things one can find on a street.

Like a bunch of bananas? Be serious!

The problem is you can't guarantee some idiots won't show up and quickly wade into whatever rally is already going on.

Obviously one can never guarantee anything, but you dont think this would reduce the difficulty of the police at all? OR minimize the bloodshed some?

The Police have to take back control of these situations if people are to feel comfortable enough to show up without arming themselves, or bringing things like defense shields.

I am OK with defensive objects like shields, but certainly clubs and molotovs should be confiscated and the posessor charged.

Molotov's 100%. But even a chair leg can be turned into a club, plus a bunch of things one can find on a street.

Branches, garbage, fences just to name a few items.

A walking can is a very lethal weapon in the right hands.

A walking can is a very lethal weapon in the right hands.

I've never seen a walking can, is that a latrine or a can of soup? (Joke).

You're correct. During my career I saw a cane made into a kinda Zip Gun, but more sophisticated, and a cane with a double edged blade, both operated by a switch on the bottom of the hook. These among a number of other lethal weapons hidden in plain view were on display in a locked case in Robbery / Homicide.

If one wants to point fingers at any individual, the middle finger ought to point directly at the nose of Newt Gingrich!
Oh, did he say something mean to you?

Newt? He doesn't have the balls to say anything mean to me. Newts a piece of shit.
Lol, sure, whatev.

"Whatever"? Newt isn't a piece of shit, or he has balls? Do you have personal knowledge?

Alt-Right v. antifa: chaos reigns.

What is the duty of the POTUS now, before this public violence becomes more deadly?

Obama started this fire, let him put it out

-Geaux

If one wants to point fingers at any individual, the middle finger ought to point directly at the nose of Newt Gingrich!
LBJ comes to mind, as does Wilson. Yet neither of these guys started it either, they just stoked the fire. This "fire" has been raging since the beginning of time. So, maybe it's time to stop pointing fingers, and start working TOGETHER to find solutions we can ALL live with. Or maybe the finger pointing is just too important to you.

Forum List

Back