Watching The 'Support The Troops Rally' In D.C. on C-Span

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
It's really well done, people that aren't blaming others, is refreshing. The Left could learn something, nah.

The 'Gold Star Parents and Spouses' are doing a wonderful job, with little breaking down. :salute:

Kathianne said:
It's really well done, people that aren't blaming others, is refreshing. The Left could learn something, nah.

The 'Gold Star Parents and Spouses' are doing a wonderful job, with little breaking down. :salute:

oh come off it, the right wing media conspiracy is hiding the truth! They're torturing leftists and oppressing muslims at that rally.

I'm very glad you got to watch it. I'm humbled people would take time out of their weekend and come out and show support in the face of some truly stupid individuals stinking up my beloved washington d.c. with their hate and insanity.

Really Kathianne, check this out for a sample of this (and what I believe is my finest response to one of these dumb asses); http://www.cominganarchy.com/archives/2005/09/23/kaplan-in-dc/

(in the comments block)

NATO AIR said:
oh come off it, the right wing media conspiracy is hiding the truth! They're torturing leftists and oppressing muslims at that rally.

I'm very glad you got to watch it. I'm humbled people would take time out of their weekend and come out and show support in the face of some truly stupid individuals stinking up my beloved washington d.c. with their hate and insanity.

Really Kathianne, check this out for a sample of this (and what I believe is my finest response to one of these dumb asses); http://www.cominganarchy.com/archives/2005/09/23/kaplan-in-dc/

(in the comments block)

Great response to "all they want is their kids" to come home. Man, there are so many unable to connect the dots. Bring everyone home and prove bin Laden correct. :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
Great response to "all they want is their kids" to come home. Man, there are so many unable to connect the dots. Bring everyone home and prove bin Laden correct. :rolleyes:

I would have gone to DC but I couldn't afford it and no transportation was provided for me. My rights to free speech have been stomped on.

Kathianne said:

Yes dear lady...they were planning for 20,000. 400 show up. Contrast that with the 100,000+ that attended the anti-war rally. It appears that Americans are fianally awakwning to the true costs, as well as who is profiting, from the war in Iraq.

Bullypulpit said:
Yes dear lady...they were planning for 20,000. 400 show up. Contrast that with the 100,000+ that attended the anti-war rally. It appears that Americans are fianally awakwning to the true costs, as well as who is profiting, from the war in Iraq.

Are you telling us that you actually believe the number of people who showed up actually reflects the true feelings of the Americans ? :wtf:

Bullypulpit said:

You mean the 100,000 + that were expected but only 10,000 showed up? Have you seen the thread about the Anti-war protest that ended up being taken over by the pro-war rally because they ended up being overwhelmed by the numbers?

It sure helps when they have a bunch of jobless losers on their side. We're too busy...what's the word? Succeeding.

New Topics

Forum List

Back