Watching the news, more Serious and Troubling allegations about Bolton

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
Now reporting...John Bolton "abruptly ended a telephone call" with the Ambassador to South Korea and workers under him "felt pressured to support his veiws."

My God...what kind of psychopath are we dealing with here?

theim said:
Now reporting...John Bolton "abruptly ended a telephone call" with the Ambassador to South Korea and workers under him "felt pressured to support his veiws."

My God...what kind of psychopath are we dealing with here?

Whend dealing with Koreans on matter of business or politics, one must sometimes be abrupt. I know, I deal with them in business just about every day and you have to play their game and that means being an abrupt ass sometimes. If you don't, they will walk all over you or never committ to anything. That is their business style.

Hillary Clinton berated the members of the US Military who served in the White House during her husband's presidency. She insulted them, demanded that they not wear their uniforms in her presence because she found them insulting and violent...and once she asked Marines to serve hors' devours at a cocktail party that was short staffed.

Her antics of screaming at people are notorious...not only did she throw things at her husband and run through the halls while screaming at him...she also had a tendency to show up wanting to use the helicopter to go places without telling anyone and then flying into rages when the helicopter was unavailable or not ready for her.

It is obvious that she does not posess the temperment nor the maturity to serve in the Senate, let alone run for President of the United States...shall we begin the impeachment procedings now?

Do you think that the media will raise questions about her integrity based upon the way SHE dealt with people beneath her? Of course not...what they are doing to Bolton is absolutely disgusting...

Gem said:
Hillary Clinton berated the members of the US Military who served in the White House during her husband's presidency. She insulted them, demanded that they not wear their uniforms in her presence because she found them insulting and violent...and once she asked Marines to serve hors' devours at a cocktail party that was short staffed.

Her antics of screaming at people are notorious...not only did she throw things at her husband and run through the halls while screaming at him...she also had a tendency to show up wanting to use the helicopter to go places without telling anyone and then flying into rages when the helicopter was unavailable or not ready for her.

It is obvious that she does not posess the temperment nor the maturity to serve in the Senate, let alone run for President of the United States...shall we begin the impeachment procedings now?

Do you think that the media will raise questions about her integrity based upon the way SHE dealt with people beneath her? Of course not...what they are doing to Bolton is absolutely disgusting...

I hope the RNC is reading this, this is an excellent talking issue for '06-'08! Bravo, Gem!

Forum List

Back