Watching the G7 Summit, one reality is quite clear to me...

Trump promised the working class and business owners that he would deal with the China problems. In spite of getting no help from those idiots in congress and other world leaders he's fighting for us.
Do you think he is effectively fighting for us? Cause so far I see him leveraging our economy at the expense of our businesses and consumers. It’s a gamble and a strong arm tactic that China doesn’t seem to be responding to. How long are you willing to fund this gamble of his?
You do know the answer to that, right?

I am starting to think that China intentionally goaded Trump into adding more tariffs at this time, instead of waiting. The effect the tariffs will have on the holiday season shopping will be felt across the nation. Retailers will sell less and make less profit on the sales. We the people will buy less than we would have. This will sink the GDP and will increase the likelihood of a recession before the election.
As the latest Repub to enter the ring said "Trump doesn't know WTF he's doing"

Right because 'professional' politicians have done such a bang up job sinking us $20 trillion in debt.

Most the time they are just calling Trump out on his lies, unless it’s fox or con media which spends most it’s time spinning and pointing the finger back at dems... but yes there is all kinds of embellishing involved. It’s because the media thrives off drama and controversy
Most of the time they're screeching "RACIST!!" because "RUSSIA!!" blew up in their faces.

If they were really interested in exposing lies, they would have been just as hard on Barry Oboingo, instead of having their collective heads jammed up his ass like they did....But they didn't because they're not.
Obama didn’t declare war against the media and then proceed to spread lies on a daily basis like trump is doing.

Yes they overuse the race card but trump has also made some pretty racist statements so they both own responsibility and fault for the destructive atmosphere we have. The shitty thing is that they both benefit from it and we the people are the suckers.
Oboingo didn't have to push back against the media, because they sucked his dick on a daily basis and you know it.

And as for spreading outright lies, the Murican media is only mad at the God Emperor about any of them because he's horning in on their racket.
The media liked Obama because Obama was a good dude who treated them well. Just as Fox likes to kiss Trumps ass. Fox was also non stop against Obama just like the other stations are towards Trump. Let’s stop pretending we all know the game and see what’s going on.

Trump could have saved hardship by developing relationships with the media but his thin skin, huge ego, and need for an enemy to banter and discredit took over. He’d rather yell fake news than defend himself. Scary thing is seeing his puppets fall for the tactics.
Do you like indica or sativa best?
Says they guy who can’t stay on point during a debate.

Trump promised the working class and business owners that he would deal with the China problems. In spite of getting no help from those idiots in congress and other world leaders he's fighting for us.
Do you think he is effectively fighting for us? Cause so far I see him leveraging our economy at the expense of our businesses and consumers. It’s a gamble and a strong arm tactic that China doesn’t seem to be responding to. How long are you willing to fund this gamble of his?

Define "effectively" you know vs prior presidents doing jack shit nothing.
“Effectively” would be producing more than jack shit

Sometimes jackshit doing nothing is far better than taking our country into a cesspool like trump is doing

But, but I thought the Rethugs wanted the Federal Gubmit off the backs of private businesses & corporate America! So why is Donnie Boy ordering private businnesses out of China? When is Dotard going to move HIS crap made in China out of their, that fcking slimeball?

You do know the answer to that, right?

I am starting to think that China intentionally goaded Trump into adding more tariffs at this time, instead of waiting. The effect the tariffs will have on the holiday season shopping will be felt across the nation. Retailers will sell less and make less profit on the sales. We the people will buy less than we would have. This will sink the GDP and will increase the likelihood of a recession before the election.
As the latest Repub to enter the ring said "Trump doesn't know WTF he's doing"

Right because 'professional' politicians have done such a bang up job sinking us $20 trillion in debt.
Who said he's fix and reduce that debt???

...Trumps presidency has shone the light on the weak, unconcerned global leadership we have had for far too long.

Honestly, I'm only a fan based on Trumps actions. I know him from the business world, I watched the Apprentice maybe two time. His entry into politics meant nothing to me at the time. It's clear if he keeps it up, it's a certainty his base and others get motivated to vote for him again in 2020.

You can sense the media fears this. They want him so badly to stop with the tariffs and upset his base and his campaign promises, but he won't stop, in spite of all history showing weak leaders do under pressure from media. They try everything to tell him "you're going to hurt yourself"! He bucks the trend and does what is right, not listening to the noise and it drives the media insane. He defies them, and rightfully so.

Now they are even throwing all these weak Primary "challengers". They won't win. It's all to create more negative attacks on him to benefit the Democrat appointee.

So, I'm watching this rag tag of leaders. None of them standing up to the massive elephant in the room. China. Everyone knows it. Citizens from South Africa to Greenland know it. These leaders know it. Yet, only Trump has the balls to deal with it. Thankfully for America and the worlds sake.

God help us, if we have to experience another global travesty (or war) with such weak global leadership. Sorry, but none of them inspire confidence. Not even Johnson who is supposed to be like Trump, but his words suggest otherwise.

Trump has shown the world that the US is venerable and that anyone who lies, denies, and promises can get a base that supports him because they will believe anything. Thus policy flips flop back and forth. Trumps bravado with US first should not rub well if your from another country. Thus opening up a chance for other to step up. Unfortunately China is the only one who is doing it. Russia tries but it takes conviction and they don't have it from years of being under communism. Old habits are hard to break.

But they the world will go on even if Trump thinks that it revolves around him

The agitprop media wants Trump gone at any and all cost....If that isn't glaringly evident to you by now, what would you need to see and hear?
If they wanted him gone they would black him out and ignore him. No they don’t want him gone, they love having an easy target that they can cover at nausea.
Right....That's why they invested two years into spinning a conspiracy theory so huge that even David Icke would scoff at it...Now they can't even compete with the fucking Cartoon Channel for viewership....If keeping Trump around is good for their ratings, I'd like to see what him killing their ratings looks like
Most the time they are just calling Trump out on his lies, unless it’s fox or con media which spends most it’s time spinning and pointing the finger back at dems... but yes there is all kinds of embellishing involved. It’s because the media thrives off drama and controversy
Most of the time they're screeching "RACIST!!" because "RUSSIA!!" blew up in their faces.

If they were really interested in exposing lies, they would have been just as hard on Barry Oboingo, instead of having their collective heads jammed up his ass like they did....But they didn't because they're not.
Obama didn’t declare war against the media and then proceed to spread lies on a daily basis like trump is doing.

Yes they overuse the race card but trump has also made some pretty racist statements so they both own responsibility and fault for the destructive atmosphere we have. The shitty thing is that they both benefit from it and we the people are the suckers.

No, he just used the government to spy on them all. :rolleyes:

Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

Obama spied on, raided and prosecuted reporters to keep information from the public

Last edited:
If they wanted him gone they would black him out and ignore him. No they don’t want him gone, they love having an easy target that they can cover at nausea.
Right....That's why they invested two years into spinning a conspiracy theory so huge that even David Icke would scoff at it...Now they can't even compete with the fucking Cartoon Channel for viewership....If keeping Trump around is good for their ratings, I'd like to see what him killing their ratings looks like

Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

Obama spied on, raided and prosecuted reporters to keep information from the public
Dumb hyperbolic argument. Stay on topic

Just kick back and enjoy the leftists hand-wringing/pearl-clutching, dire predictions, and increasingly ugly insults thrown at the President.....we know what they are and what they had planned for us before Trump brought us back from the dead. Hateful, unAmerican, filthy traitors every damn one of them.

Get bent, faggot. You're just mad I busted you lying.

Just kick back and enjoy the leftists hand-wringing/pearl-clutching, dire predictions, and increasingly ugly insults thrown at the President.....we know what they are and what they had planned for us before Trump brought us back from the dead. Hateful, unAmerican, filthy traitors every damn one of them.
In what way were we dead in 2017?

Lying? What do you think you busted me lying about? You just made an off topic post that had nothing to with what I was posting about

Lying? What do you think you busted me lying about? You just made an off topic post that had nothing to with what I was posting about

I see literacy isn't your strong suit.

You made a false assertion, and I disproved it. Boop!

What was my false assertion?

I bolded it when I quoted you, derpalerp.

I bolded it when I quoted you, derpalerp.
You bolded my entire statement which had nothing to do with what you responded with. So please clarify. What did I lie about?

Sometimes jackshit doing nothing is far better than taking our country into a cesspool like trump is doing

LOL Obama is that you??

Forum List

Back