Watching Ron Paul and Hannity agree on TV right now

YAY, GO RON PAUL GO!!!

Ron Paul 2012!!! Real cuts, real removal of our troops from useless nation building, real liberty. Ron Paul!!!!

This man is right...The only one honest and knows how to move conservative idea's forward! End the fed NOW!

Last edited:
This is rare but it does happen sometimes. Hannity's more your Neocon type but he's right on some issues.

• Thanks
Reactions: CT9
Hannity is a shill for the GOP. That's ok, we need shills too, and most of the time he's on the money anyway.

I would of NEVER admitted it in 2008(in fact would of attacked anyone that said it), but yes our troops being in the middle east are pissing the muslims off and they don't take much to piss off. We wouldn't like another nation telling us what to do and so do they. Ron Paul is just telling the truth.

Serously, lets say that China 40 years from now was the super power on earth. Lets say they are now putting there own men into each nation as we do today to be friendly towards them...Lets say your grand children live in this America...Would they be pissed that China can tell us what to do? (Sure as fuck hope so)I'm pretty sure they would. No difference.

Ron Paul is right, right down the line. He isn't a liberal, so I don't expect a lot of the left to vote for him, but we conservatives should back him.

Last edited:
I watched it, it was good. It's weird watching these people try to be in good light with Ron Paul... Yes, and watch Ron Paul try and win them over without changing his position even slightly, same message.

That's why I like Ron Paul.

LOL, I wonder if it's all a plan to destroy Paul later... Or maybe they think It's Cain Mitt or Paul and they know it's a real possibilty Paul takes it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back