Watching Rand Paul live as he fillibusters. Have to love American democracy

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Our politicians are home before 4pm, and he says he is willing to stick around until 3am. Love how he calls out both sides, giving no preference to those who waste tax payer money.

A true Maverick of the people, even if you hate him, you have to respect his commitment and consistency.

I just hope his neighbor isn't in the gallery.

He won't be able to sneak attack him this time. If he tries that stunt again against Brother Rand it may be the last thing he does. Though I'm guessing he's sitting in the can right now for his prior crime.

Last edited:
Our politicians are home before 4pm, and he says he is willing to stick around until 3am. Love how he calls out both sides, giving no preference to those who waste tax payer money.

A true Maverick of the people, even if you hate him, you have to respect his commitment and consistency.

I hope Trump listens to him and his father Ron and consults with them from time to time. Ron would have been the greatest president since kennedy.

Rand Paul is like his daddy in at least 1 way. He can go from completely reasonable to bat shit crazy in 3.2 seconds without any warning.

Ain't no democracy in the US.

Ain't no democracy in the US.
The USA is a democratic republic...not a democracy.

Forum List

Back