Watching NBC after Dem Defeat Really Fun!

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I suppose the point of this thread is that by-and-large Obama supporters are either delusional or very sore losers. To paraphrase Churchill, the democrats have little humility, yet so much to be humble about.

Watching the likes of Madcow, Schultz and Matthews is proof positive! The lack of gracein the face of defeat is astounding.

:badgrin:

I DVRd the post debate show on MSNBC and then Morning Joe in the a.m. The various hosts and guests were in shock. The bed-wetting over Barry's huge blunders just went on and on. It was quite amusing to behold their collective pain.

I DVRd the post debate show on MSNBC and then Morning Joe in the a.m. The various hosts and guests were in shock. The bed-wetting over Barry's huge blunders just went on and on. It was quite amusing to behold their collective pain.

So you're upset Obama didn't call out all the Romney lies?

Are you upset that Romney didn't call out the Obama lies?

Wallowing in someone else's misery never did anyone any good. In fact it'll just give you a false sense of security.

Think about it: Obama did SO BAD in the first debate that he can only get better next time. And when he does better in the second debate all the pundits will say "He's back in the game!" and all that momentum Romney had will evaporate.

I STILL say Obama intentionally tubed that debate. Did you see that smirk on his face?

Don't underestimate your opponent. Ever.
That was sort of Obama's problem. Actually, it was probably overestimating himself.

In either case the sign of an abject amateur.
True, but in a way it's not entirely his fault. Going on four years now Obama has been surrounded by sycophants who do nothing but whisper praises in his ear. Small wonder then that he no longer sees himself as a mere mortal.

MSNBC is going to prepare for the next debate by issuing Matthews and O'Donnell and Schultz and Madcow DEPENDS, so it won't be so messy when they soil themselves again.

Forum List

Back